One of the key highlights of the new Moto G52 is its camera. The affordable mid-ranger comes in with a triple-lens camera setup with a 50MP main camera sensor. Motorola Moto G52 captures decent shots, thanks to the default camera app. One of the best things is, that you can install the Pixel 6 camera app aka GCam mod port on the Moto G52 to capture mind-boggling low-light shots using Night Sight and Astrophotography mode. Here you can download Google Camera for Moto G52.
Google Camera for Moto G52 [Best GCam 8.4]
Moto G52 is equipped with a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. The trio camera setup on the Motorola captures nice and decent shots, thanks to the stock camera app. Although it is the same app seen on recently announced Motorola G-series phones, still it captures nice images using features like Active Photos, Portrait, Cutout, Night Vision, Ultra-res (aka 50MP camera mode), Pro mode, Slow Motion, and the basic ones. If you’re looking for a better third-party companion then you can give a try the GCam app.
Like most recently launched Moto G-series phones, the Moto G52 too sports Pixel 6’s camera app – Google Camera 8.4. Yes, you can easily install the new GCam mod port on your Motorola smartphone and use features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G52.
Download Google Camera for Moto G52
The feature-packed mid-ranger smartphone secures Camera2 API so you can easily install the Google Camera app on your smartphone. Yes, there’s no need of rooting the smartphone. There are a couple of GCam ports working fine on the Moto G52, we’re attaching two different GCam ports – GCam 8.4 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with the Moto G52. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G52 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G52 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola G52.
You May Also Like – Download Moto G42 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]