Realme released its latest budget centric smartphone in the form of Realme C3. And one of the main attractions of the smartphone is the dual-lens camera setup. Realme C3 is the successor of Realme C2, which is one of the best selling smartphones by the company. In terms of optics, It flaunts a 12-megapixel main sensor alongside a 2-megapixel depth sensor, which captures decent shots. But you can install the GCam port for better low-light shots. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3.
Like every other budget smartphone, Realme C3 also captures satisfactory shots, thanks to the stock camera app. But the default camera app doesn’t have an anticipated night mode feature. Though, there’s a third-party app, dubbed as Google Camera, which allows you to get access to the Night Sight and astrophotography mode. It also allows you to capture better portrait shots. And luckily, the latest Google Camera 7.3 mod port is available for Realme C3.
Before downloading the app, here’s what the newer version of GCam offers, It has astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, Google Lens mode & few more. You can also try the older version, in case of any stability issues. Now let’s see how to download & install Google Camera on Realme C3.
Here’s the best working Google Camera for your Smartphone – See Now
Download Google Camera for Realme C3
The latest GCam 7.3 Mod port is compatible with Android 10. And It is the first phone by the company which comes with Realme UI based Android 10 out-of-the-box. The developers have ported the app to work on other phones and the latest GCam 7.3 by BSG works on Realme C3. Realme C3 has Camera2 API builtin sport, which means you can easily install the app on the device without rooting. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3 (MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0c.apk)
- Download GCam 7.0 for Realme C3 (MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V1b.apk)
- Download GCam 6.1 for Realme C3 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 Latest [APK]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
After downloading the app, follow the below-mentioned steps, which makes the app smoother and snappy.
There’s no need to change much in GCam 7.3 and 7.0, while you can change mod settings in GCam 6.1 port.
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme C3
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme C3.
You May Also Like – Download Realme X50 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Wallpapers
- Best Gradient Wallpapers in 4K
2 thoughts on “Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3”
I just downloaded GCam 7.3 on my Realme C3 device and have successfully launched it as well, however in order to continue using the app without any bugs on a long run, do I have to change some settings on the device?
There’s no need to change much in GCam 7.3, but you can play with saturation levels accordingly as per your needs.