In the first quarter of 2020, Motorola has already pushed a bunch of entry-level and mid-range phones. And one of the most anticipated and impressive is obviously the Moto G Stylus. As the name suggests, the device is bundled with a stylus pen. Talking about the camera, then the Moto G Stylus dawns a triple-lens camera setup with 48MP primary sensor. And the best thing about the device is that you can sideload GCam (from Pixel 4) to capture some mind-blowing photos. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G Stylus.
Google Camera for Moto G Stylus (GCam 7.3)
Motorola (Moto) G Stylus knocks up the market with a triple-lens camera with the anticipated 48-megapixel Quad Bayer sensor, that uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture 48MP shots. Motorola’s new mid-range budget device is far away from the flagship phones in terms of camera performance. But you can install Google Camera app on your device to enhance the photography experience. The app also allows you to capture stars using astrophotography mode.
GCam 7.3 is the latest iteration of GCam app from Pixel 4. And luckily, we found the best companion that you can use on your Motorola G Stylus. Talking about the features then, the Google Camera 7.3 packs with features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide, by which you can download and install GCam on Moto G Stylus.
Download Google Camera for Moto G Stylus
Moto G Stylus is powered by the Snapdragon 665 chip and runs on Android 10. And the best thing is that the device has Camera2 API enabled by default, which allows you to install GCam without worrying about the root access. Be we list three GCam ports, one is GCam 6.2, 7.2 port, and GCam 7.3 port with config files, ported by Arnova8G2 and Parrot043. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G Stylus (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Moto G Stylus (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam for Moto G Stylus (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once downloaded, make sure to download the config files from below-section that has all the best settings which make the app smoother.
To change settings, you need to enable advanced settings option. For this, head over to the settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode option.
- Go to Camera app settings > then set
- Front Camera to Nexus 6p
- Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL
- Go to Camera app settings > HDR+ Control
- set Image Format to YUV_420_888 (default)
- set Custom Lib Repo to version stable
- Now again head over to the Custom Lib options > click on Get Updates > choose Savitar ZA v3.
- At first, Download the config file for your device.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with GStylus.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Moto G Stylus
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Moto G Stylus.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: