Xiaomi’s Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro are one of the best camera smartphones available in the flagship segment. The Mi 10 (5G) is billing at the starting price of Rs. 49,999 ($ 679) with the anticipated 108-megapixel sensor for better picture quality. And the new Mi 10 lineup captures some blazing photos with the help of a 108MP Quad-Bayer camera sensor. Although, you can enhance its camera quality by sideloading the GCam app (from Pixel 4). Here’s how you can Download Google Camera for Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro.
Google Camera for Mi 10 (Pro) [GCam 7.3]
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (5G) knocks up the market with a quadruple-camera setup. The smartphone dons a 108-megapixel primary camera that uses Tetracell (4-in-1 pixel binning technology) filter to export a full 108MP image. This lens was manufactured by Samsung, which dubbed as the ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor. Talking about the default camera app, then It has all the basic features that are available on other Xiaomi phones. It also comes with a Night Mode feature, that allows you to capture better low light images.
One of the main competitors of Xiaomi’s default camera app is Google’s GCam app. And luckily, the developers have ported the Google Camera app from Pixel 4 for the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. In terms of features then, the GCam 7.3 app pops up with the anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s how to download & Install GCam on Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro
By default, the ISOCELL Bright HMX captures in 27MP shots. But you can capture 108MP shots by enabling the 108MP mode from the stock camera app. You can also download the Google Camera app for Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro and capture some blazing shots. The app has ported by Urnyx05. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera for Mi 10 (Pro) [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.7-fix.apk]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once downloaded, head over to the downloads folder and install the app on your device. Now, before start clicking the photos, make sure to apply some settings, which makes your experience better.
- Download this config file on your Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Mi-10-Pro.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Mi 10 Pro
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Mi 10 5G and Mi 10 Pro 5G.
You May Also Like – How to Root Mi 10 Pro [Guide]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: