Recently, Samsung launched the Galaxy M30s to its predecessor, M30. The Samsung Galaxy M30s is undoubtedly the best camera smartphone available under its price segment. The camera and battery are some of the main highlights of the smartphone. Talking about the camera, then the smartphone dons a triple-lens camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel primary camera lens. Not only this, the Camera2 API is enabled by default, which means we can use GCam on M30s. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M30s (GCam 7.2)
The camera is one of the main highlights of the smartphone, It has a triple-lens camera setup on the back with a 48MP primary sensor. And it uses the Pixel binning technology to capture some great photos in 48MP mode. The stock camera app of the Galaxy M30s already uses artificial intelligence (AI) and comes with features like Super Stable Video recording, dedicated Night Scape Mode, and a few more. But the Google Camera app is arguably the best camera port available which you can use on the Samsung Galaxy M30s. And after doing some research, we found the best GCam for Samsung M30s.
There are not many GCam mod ports that are compatible with the Exynos chipset smartphones. But the developers are working, and thankfully we found a compatible companion for the Galaxy M30s. Talking about the features then, the Google Camera 6.1 mod features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Thanks to Urnyx05 & Arnova8G2 who have ported the GCam apk. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M30s
The Camera2 API is enabled by default on the Samsung Galaxy M30s, but it doesn’t have RAW support. It means we can use the Google Camera mod port on the Galaxy M30s. We’ve tested some GCam mod ports, there are only a few Google Camera app works on the Galaxy M30s. But not a single port sport all the features. Below we list two different GCam mod ports, Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05. The port by Urnyx05 is working fine without Night Sight and Portrait, while the port by Arnova8G2 sports some other features. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M30s (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M30s (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M30s (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk)
Note: The portrait mode is working fine, if you’re facing any error drop then comment in the comment box. We’ll also update the article when we found the Night Sight enabled version.
Recommended Settings for Galaxy M30s:
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
For GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk & MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk
Config File – GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
Config File – MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk
- Download the config file from above-listed links.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config (configM30s.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with configM30s.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M30s
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy M30s.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 7T Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: