The new Poco Launcher comes with an ability to enable the dark mode on your Poco F1. Poco F1 is one of the best smartphones in the market right now. Xiaomi recently started working on the MIUI 11 which comes with the builtin dark mode capability. And the Poco Launcher also gets an option to darken the background in the launcher’s app drawer and settings. Here I will tell you How to Enable Dark Mode in Poco Launcher.
The latest Poco Launcher comes with the Dark Mode, app vault shortcuts, double tap to lock the device, and some other new features. Xiaomi is working on the MIUI, which comes with the system-wide dark mode capability. This guide helps you to enable the dark mode in the launcher. While you can click here to get dark mode in every Android app. Let’s get the dark mode in the Poco Launcher.
How to Get Dark Mode in Poco Launcher
Poco Launcher is the built-in (stock) launcher in the Poco F1. The launcher is also available on the Play Store, by which you can download it on any Android smartphone. For the updated version, I recommend you to download it directly from the Play Store from the below link. The feature to enable the dark mode is available in the 18.104.22.168+ version. So, Download the Poco Launcher and then follow the steps.
Steps to Enable the Dark Mode:
- At first, download the latest version of Poco Launcher on your phone.
- Then, set it as your default launcher.
- Tap and hold on an empty space in the home screen.
- Now tap on the settings and click on More to head over to the Poco Settings.
- Under Personalization Settings, click on the Backgrounds option and select dark.
- You can also adjust the app drawer background transparency.
- All done, click on the apply button.
- That’s it.
By this way, you can enable the dark mode in your phone’s launcher.
If you’ve any query drop down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: