The most anticipated Camera app just received another new update for the Pixel phones. The newer version, Google Camera 6.3, is now available to download. With this update, you’ll see a drastic change in the UI of the camera app, Yes, this is not a major update, but you may like it because the famous Night Sight feature comes to the main UI of the app. While, the earlier versions, Google Camera 6.2 has a Night Sight feature in the More section. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.3 APK to test the new features.
Last Updated on 06/07/2019 @ 11:23 AM IST – Added GoogleCamera_6.3.017-01.apk mod port (by marlin-ku) tested on the Redmi Note 5. You can download and try it on your phone as well.
This new build is extracted from the Android Q beta 5 builds which support the upcoming Pixel 4. The updated version comes with McFly Mode, removal of color temperature controls, Night Sight Mode to main UI, and some other features. Talking about the features, the new McFly mode comes with the Motion Photos feature (also known as Video rewinding feature). Other than that, Google removes the temperature control options, and the new Google Camera 6.3 also comes with a lot of improvements.
Thanks to the Developer, CStark27 has already ported the GCam app, which also has Night Sight Mode in the main UI of the app. Not only this, you can access all other features like Photo Sphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Panorama feature will replace the position of Night Sight in the more section. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.3 for Pixel Devices.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.3 APK from Pixel 3
The original Google Camera 6.3+ APK is available to download for the first-gen Pixel phones along with Pixel 2/2XL, Pixel 3/3XL, and the newly launched Pixel 3a & Pixel 3a XL. While you can also download the mod port with the standalone Night Sight Feature for your non-pixel smartphone. Which can be downloaded by the below link:
- Download Google Camera 6.3 APK for Pixel Phones (APK Here)
- Download Google Camera 6.3 Featured APK for Other Phones (P3v12.3_GoogleCamera_6.2.030.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.3 APK (Mod Port) – (GoogleCamera_6.3.017-01.apk)
Note: The CStark27 Mod port works on Oppo Reno, OnePlus phones, Nokia, Xiaomi, Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup, LG G6, V20, V30, V35 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ, and more. The latest release of the Google Camera is 6.3.017.253834016.
To set Night Sight in the main UI, head over to the settings, then under the General section, change the Default Launch Mode to Night Sight. That’s it.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 6.3
- The Night Sight feature arrives in the main UI.
- UI Tweaks.
- Color Temperature feature removed.
How to Install Google Camera 6.3 APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer).
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
So, If you’re using Pixel and running on Android Pie 9.0 or Android Q, then you can get access to all the features of Google Camera 6.3.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.2 for Oppo Reno
If you’re facing any issues, you can drop the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: