After a long wait, Asus is finally rolling out the stable Android 14 update to Zenfone 10, a premium compact phone. The Android 14 update was previously available in beta testing for the last few weeks. But now everyone with a Zenfone 10 can enjoy the latest version of Android which also brings many new features.
The Zenfone 10 is the latest flagship device from Asus. It was released in mid-2023 with Android 13 OS. And now the device is getting its first major update in the form of Android 14 update.
The Android 14 update for Zenfone 10 (AI2302) is rolling out with build number 34.1004.0204.65. As this is a major Android update for the device, it weighs over 1GB. For beta users, the update size will be smaller. Check out the new features and changes that come with this update.
Zenfone 10 Android 14 Changelog
- Upgraded system to Android 14
- Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, Emergency Dialer, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Phone Clone, Local backup, Launcher, and so on
- Support the color and brightness customization of the clock widget on the lock screen
- Support new “Photos and Videos” permission, and system photo picker to further control apps to access relevant information
- Adjusted the display method of battery usage to view app usage in segments
- Improved speakerphone call echo issues
- Optimized occasional Bluetooth headset disconnection and noise problems
- Fixed the ASUS customized power menu lacking restart and shutdown options
Just like other Android updates, this one is also rolling out in batches. So some users may have already received the update while remaining users can expect the update any day now.
In the announcement page, Asus also mentioned that the new update is rolling out over the air for version 33.0220.0220.101. So make sure your Zenfone 10 is running the mentioned build or newer. To check for the update manually go to Settings > System, and check for the update.
Before upgrading your phone, make sure to take backup of your data and charge your phone to at least 50%.