Instagram has introduced the new feature to the users, Just in time for Halloween. Instagram launched some new creative tools to help you turn any moment into something fun and entertaining: a new camera format called “Superzoom” and Halloween-inspired face filters and stickers. The new Superzoom feature is integrated into the Story section of the app. You can easily use this feature on your smartphone. Superzoom is an easy way to publish funny videos with funny sounds on Instagram. In this post, I will tell How to Use Instagram Superzoom Feature.
How to Use Instagram Superzoom Feature:
Note: I tested this feature on Moto G5 Plus, on Instagram 126.96.36.199.75 (Stable not on Beta), and it works fine. Superzoom feature also works fine on iOS.
- At first, you need to update your app to the 188.8.131.52.75, if the feature is available on beta version then install the stable version. Also, if it does not work on the Instagram 184.108.40.206.75 then you need to go to the device settings > Apps > Instagram > Force Stop. After force stop, the feature is working fine on your smartphone.
- Now, open the app and tap on the camera icon available at the top left corner of the app. Now find the Superzoom option by swiping to the right.
- Then, tap on the shutter button to record superzoom image of 3 seconds for the story. If you want to upload 15 seconds superzoom story then you need to hold the shutter button.
- After recording the story you can post it as your story or you can also save it to the gallery. Also, you can send it as a direct message to your friends on Instagram.
- If you have any doubts regarding this, comment below.
- Best 4 Reverse Image Search Websites
- How to Install & Use Gmail Add-ons
- How to Create Stories on Instagram
You have read about How to Use Instagram Superzoom Feature. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Use Instagram Superzoom Feature ask us by using #YTECHB.