We all know that Instagram & WhatsApp is the only apps which work only in Mobile devices, and last year WhatsApp launched an Emulator type software by which you can scan a QR code from your mobile to run WhatsApp on PC or Mac but till now Instagram is not working in PC or Mac. So In this post, I will tell you “How to Upload Photos From PC on Instagram”.
How it Works:
- Firstly go to Instagram.com then sign in with your facebook account or use direct email id and password.
- After a successful login, Right click on your browser then choose “Inspect” option.
- Now you will see a new window in the right side of browser if you are using chrome, you will see the window at the bottom if you are using Mozilla Firefox.
- In the right side, there is a small icon of mobile click on that.
- Click on this button and choose a mobile device, I will Choose Iphone 6 Plus.
- Then click on the Camera Icon which is placed at the middle of the screen, after this a window is popup by which you can select a image, which you want to upload.
- The image which you selected is now uploaded on your profile without smartphone and any application so if you like this trick then follow us on Instagram our username is “@YTECHB”.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech news, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Reviews and Much more. Also, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB.
Also Read: How to Create Stories on Instagram
5 thoughts on “How to Upload Photos From PC on Instagram”
Nice one. great job dear Haneet Singh
very nice post, keep sharing
this is what i am looking for thank you!
Hello .. nice article buddy.. keep it up. good luck!