Smart TVs have become so useful that they are not just used for watching content online. You can also mirror screen from your Android or iOS devices instantly. Why would you want to do this? Well, if you are planning to show a document or a presentation file then this can be very handy. Plus, if you only have one TV screen in your meeting hall, you’ll have an idea of how to present it wirelessly. Today’s guide is about how to screen mirror your Smartphone to Toshiba TV.
So, what does Screen Mirroring do? Well, it lets you display an exact mirror copy of your phone or computer’s display on other devices. You can wirelessly stream almost anything and everything from your device to your TV except for streaming services because they have DRM protection. Anyway, casting a smartphone on Toshiba TV is a simple and very easy process. Here is a guide on how you can screen mirror your device to your Toshiba Smart TV.
Screen Mirroring on Toshiba Smart TV
- Android, iOS, or Windows device
- Toshiba Smart TV
- Wi-Fi Network
- Ensure to connect your Toshiba Smart TV to a Wi-Fi network. You can follow this guide to know how to connect the TV to a Wi-Fi network.
- Also, make sure that your Android, iOS, or Windows device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as that of the Toshiba Smart TV.
Screen Mirroring on Toshiba VIDAA OS Smart TV
Now that you have your Toshiba VIDAA TV and your mobile or PC connected to the same Wi-Fi network, it’s time to screen mirror.
- Grab the TV remote for your Toshiba VIDAA OS TV and press the home button.
- Next, select the Inputs option.
- In the inputs list, you will see Screen Mirroring. Select it.
- The Toshiba Smart TV has screen mirroring enabled right away.
- If your TV has Apple Airplay, it will be under the Display and Sounds option under the Settings menu.
- Make sure to turn Apple AirPlay on.
From an Android Device
- Open the Settings app and search for Screen Mirror. It can also be under names such as Wireless Projection.
- Tap on the wireless projection option.
- The device will begin to search for wireless displays connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once it finds your Toshiba TV, select it.
- The TV might show a prompt about a device requesting a connection. Select Yes or allow.
- You are now screen mirroring your Android device to the Toshiba Smart TV.
From an iOS Device
- Take your iOS device swipe up from the bottom to bring up the Control Panel.
- You now have to tap on the Screen Mirroring tile.
- Once you tap on it, you can see that your iOS device is now scanning for Apple Airplay-enabled displays.
- Once you see the Toshiba Smart TV on the list, select it.
- The TV will ask you to enter a code on your iOS device.
- Once entered, you can screen mirror your iOS device to the Toshiba Smart TV right away.
Screen Mirroring on Toshiba Android Smart TV
To do this, your Smart TV should be connected to a Wi-Fi network and so as your mobile device. If the Toshiba Android TV has Apple Airplay, you might have to enable it to allow an iOS device to screen mirror it.
From an Android Device
- On your Android device, simply open up the Settings page.
- Now search for screen mirror, wireless displays, or wireless projection.
- Tap on it. The mobile device will now begin to search for wireless displays on the network.
- When you find your Toshiba Android TV, select it.
- You can now screen mirror your Android device to the Toshiba Smart TV.
From an iOS Device
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- The Control Panel should now show up.
- Next, tap on the Screen mirroring tile. It will begin to look for wireless displays that have Apple AirPlay-enabled.
- Also, make sure to have the Apple AirPlay settings page open on your TV.
- On your iOS device, you will see the Apple AirPlay-enabled TV. Select it.
- It might ask you to enter a code that is displayed on your TV.
- Once you have entered it, you can screen mirror your iOS device to the Toshiba Android TV right away.
Screen Mirror from Windows to Toshiba Smart TV
This works with any Toshiba Smart TV that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Windows PC.
- On your Windows PC, simply press the Windows and K keys.
- It will now bring up the Cast menu.
- Your Windows PC will search for wireless displays on the network.
- Select your Toshiba mart TV and connect to it.
- The TV might show you a prompt about a device requesting a connection Allow the connection.
- You have now successfully screen mirrored your Windows PC to the Toshiba Smart TV.
And this is how to screen mirror an Android, iOS, or Windows device to Toshiba Smart TV. While most Android and Windows devices will be able to connect easily, iOS device users should first check if their particular Toshiba Smart TV model has Apple AirPlay built-in. If it does, then you are good to go. Or else, you might have to use a lightning to HDMI cable to screen mirror your iOS device.
Toshiba TV Guides: