Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 starts receiving the latest stable Android 10 update. Recently we have seen that Samsung is releasing Android 10 updates for almost all the entry level and mid range phones. And so how can Samsung leave the higher budget tablet, the Tab S6 already started receiving the Android 10 update. Currently, the Galaxy Tab S6 Android 10 update is rolling out in Germany. And it means it’s global release is not so far. We could see the update in other regions in a few days. Since it is rolling out in batches you can download Galaxy Tab S6 Android 10 Firmware for manual installation.
Galaxy Tab S6 is the last year’s tablet which released with Android 9 and finally after long wait users get to experience Android 10. The tablet comes with top notch specification with seamless performance. And the latest update will take the experience to the next level. For now, the update is rolling out on Galaxy Tab S6 LTE which means the WiFi version will also get the update soon. So if you have the WiFi version then you might have to wait for few days for the update.
Android 10 update comes in the form of the latest OneUI 2.1 on Galaxy Tab S6. So you can expect a better performance than OneUI 2.0 which most devices are getting with Android 10. Galaxy Tab S6 Android 10 update comes with software version T865XXU2BTC7 and features the March 2020 security patch. The update brings System wide Dark Mode, enhance Security settings, new navigation gesture, Quick Share, Music share and more.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 [Firmware]
As you already know that the Android 10 update is rolling out in batches, which means you may or may not get the update early. But what if you want the update immediately, well, in this case, you can manually install the update. Either you can OTA update file or the full firmware to install Android 10 based OneUI 2.1 on your device. And luckily we managed to grab the latest Galaxy Tab S6 Android 10 firmware that you can download using below links or steps.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-T865
- CSC: DBT (for Germany), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
Once you have downloaded the firmware you can flat it on your phone using the Odin flash tool. But before that make sure to invest some time on the requirement given below for easy installation.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy Tab S6 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy Tab S6
- First, open the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for clean install then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
That’s it, now the Android 10 based OneUI 2.1 is installed on your Galaxy Tab S6. And in the future, if you want to manually update then you can follow the same procedure.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download iPad Pro (2020) Wallpapers [Full-HD Resolution]
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones