Realme kick-off the early access programme of its Realme UI for its entry-level smartphone – Realme C2 in India. In the first phase of testing, only 1,000 Realme C2 users will get the taste of Realme UI based Android 10.
The company recommends users to update their devices to the latest A.28 build. Yes, If your device is running on the latest RMX1941EX_11.A.28 version, then you can apply for the beta testing of Realme UI.
In terms of features, Realme C2 units will get all the essential features of Android 10 alongside the Realme UI’s new gestures, smart sidebar, dynamic wallpapers, and much more. Here’s how you can join the Realme C2 Realme UI Beta Update (early access programme).
Realme has shared a Google form (link | alternate link) in which users can enter their (device) details, by August 12. However, the recruited users will get the update on August 13. Now let’s check the steps.
- Make sure you are a part of the Realme community and Telegram as it requires the Realme community work and Telegram ID.
- First, enter your Realme community username.
- Now enter your Telegram username and phone number.
- Then enter your first IMEI number. If you don’t know the IMEI of your device then dial *#06# on your dialer and it will display the information.
- Now select the software version on which your Realme C2 is running.
- Once done, you can submit the form.
However, phase 2 of the Realme C2 Realme UI beta update will be available under the system update. Yes, you can directly apply for the Android 10 beta from settings. If all goes well, then Realme C2 can get the Realme UI based Android 10 stable update by the month-end.
You May Also Like – How to Root Realme C2
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: