Realme starts rolling out the stable Android 13-centric Realme UI 4.0 software upgrade to Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G. The new update comes two months after the announcement of the early access program. As it is a big upgrade, it bags a host of new features, enhancements, and fixes. Read along to know more about the latest update.
The new software is seeding with F.04 build number to both Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G. As per the details shared on the community forum, your smartphone needs to be running on any of these builds to get access to the stable Android 13 update. The required builds are C.06, C.07, or C.08, if your phone is on the older version, make sure to update it to any of these versions.
Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G are receiving the new Realme UI 4.0 upgrade with a bunch of new features including the new aquamorphic design elements seen on Oppo and OnePlus phones running Android 13. The update also comes with features such as updated AOD, a dynamic computing engine for performance enhancements, a Private Safe tool, support for more color palettes, large folders for the home screen, new editing tools for the screenshot, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog shared by Realme.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Optimises the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Security & Privacy
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
At the time of writing, the update is a rolling phase, it will be available to everyone very soon over the air. You can also check the new updates by navigating to Settings > Software updates.
- Download Realme GT Neo 5 Stock Wallpapers
- Download Oppo Find N2 Flip Stock Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Wallpapers
- Asus ROG 6D (Ultimate) starts getting Android 13 update
- Realme announces Android 13 open beta program for Realme 10 with limited seats