Samsung has recently begun testing the One UI Watch 5 beta, which is the next operating system for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 series. As it was the first beta release, it was not surprising that it came with some bugs. However, Samsung quickly addressed several major issues in the One UI Watch 5 Beta 2.
The first beta was released on June 6 with some new features. And after collecting feedback from beta users for a week, Samsung brings the second beta for users who joined the beta program with fixes based on feedback.
The second beta of One UI Watch 5 for Galaxy Watches comes with build version ZWF4. Since it only contains fixes, it is a much smaller update compared to the first beta. Here are all the fixes and improvements that come with One UI Watch 5 Beta 2.
One UI Watch 5 Beta 2 Changelog
- A early sluggish issue after “Power On” is improved partially
- Fixed a issue “Samsung Pay” can’t use for a while after OS updating
- Fixed the issue of fast battery consumption
- Added “Watch4 bicycle riding exercise” in the items of “Auto Exercise Recognition”
- In addition, a number of improvements are reflected
Not only the latest beta, updates for Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 Manager and Samsung Health app are also available.
Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 series users from South Korea and the US can easily join the beta program by applying for beta from Samsung Members app. Yes, the beta availability is currently limited to two regions. There is no information on whether it will be available in other regions or not.