MT65xx Preloader Drivers are very important and useful for MediaTek phone users. Here you can download MT65xx Preloader Drivers for Windows 7/8/10. And also you will get to know about its installation procedure. So if you are new to drivers then this guide is going to help you.
What are MT65xx Preloader Drivers?
These are the Preloader Drivers also referred as VCOM Drivers. These are used to connect MediaTek phones with PC even without any battery inside the phone. It let the PC to know that a MediaTek phone is connected in switch off mode. So it is just like the other USB Drivers but it works in a different case.
It allows windows PC to detect MediaTek phones on various flash tools (like SP Flash Tool) to flash files or making any other changes. It comes in handy when a MediaTek phone is in a boot loop or stuck at boot logo, then you can easily connect your phone to pc and it will be detected.
MT65xx Preloader Drivers Features
- Unbrick MediaTek Phones: It helps to unbrick bricked devices (device is in bootloop) by connecting the device to the PC and thus recognizing the device to flashing tools.
- Unlock Bootloader: Preloader drivers also plays an important role in unlocking bootloader using a tool.
- Flash Firmware: It also helps to flash firmware on MediaTek phones, even on the dead state.
- Backup Firmware: Using the driver users can take a backup of a present firmware on MediaTek phones.
So now you have an idea about what is the use of MT65xx Preloader Driver and why you need it. And now you can download the Drivers from the download section below.
MT65xx Preloader Drivers Download
Check out the system requirements to use the MT65xx Preloader drivers.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10
- Architecture: 32 and 64-bit
- RAM: 500 MB or more
Download the driver and head over to the next section to know the installation process.
How to Install MT65xx Preloader Drivers
The steps will be the same for all the version of Windows (Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10). And after installation, a restart is not required but I will recommend for a restart. Remember that this driver is only for MediaTek phones not Snapdragon, Exynos, or Kirin.
Now you can use the driver to connect smartphones based on MediaTek MT65xx chipset. Download SP Flash Tool on your windows and flash firmware, custom recovery, custom ROM or other zip files on your phone. If you have any question regarding flashing, drivers, tools, root then you can ask in the comment section. You can also use Facebook to ask questions, we will reply in a moment of time.
Related Drivers & Tools: