Magic has changed a lot over the past few months, especially after the removal of Magic Hide. Developer John Wu has introduced a bunch of changes and features that make it the best tool for rooting and other features. Recently Magisk has received Zygisk features. And in the latest Magisk v24.2, Zygisk improved a lot. Here you get to download Magisk 24.2 Apk.
The last build was released on January 28, a few days after the release of Magisk v24.0. It came with minor improvements compared to 24.0. And 24.2 is the first major update with a bunch of bug fixes and app improvements.
As usual Magisk developer John Wu announced the new version of Magisk on Twitter and on his Github page. As mentioned earlier, the new version of Magisk 24.2 comes with several changes. There is no doubt that Magisk Hide was a great feature and many of us still miss it. But it may be usable with older versions of Magisk. Below you can see the changelog for Magisk 24.2.
Magisk 24.2 Changelog
- [MagiskSU] Fix buffer overflow
- [MagiskSU] Fix owner managed multiuser superuser settings
- [MagiskSU] Fix command logging when using su -c
- [MagiskSU] Prevent su request indefinite blocking
- [MagiskBoot] Support lz4_legacy archive with multiple magic
- [MagiskBoot] Fix lz4_lg compression
- [DenyList] Allow targeting processes running as system UID
- [Zygisk] Workaround Samsung’s “early zygote”
- [Zygisk] Improved Zygisk loading mechanism
- [Zygisk] Fix application UID tracking
- [Zygisk] Fix improper umask being set in zygote
- [App] Fix BusyBox execution test
- [App] Improve stub loading mechanism
- [App] Major app upgrade flow improvements
- [General] Improve commandline error handling and messaging
Download Magisk v24.2
As you already know Magisk Manager is no longer available as its task can be done with the Magisk app. Also, you can install the Magisk directly from the Magisk app. If you want to get the latest version of magisk, then you can download it from the link below.
The installation method depends on many options like the ramdisk, vbmeta partition, unlocked bootloader, and more. The common process to install Magisk is by patching boot.img or recovery.img and flashing it to the device with the help of adb and fastboot commands.
We also share root guides for Android phones from different OEMs. So, if you like different productive guides then stay connected to YTECHB. In case you have any queries then let us know in the comment section.
- How to Install Magisk without TWRP [Guide]
- How to Root Motorola Edge X30 and Unlock Bootloader
- How to Take Screenshot by Tapping Back of your device