LG has started rolling out the Android Pie 9.0 stable update for LG V35 ThinQ via OTA. Recently, The company shared the roadmap of the official Pie update for the LG smartphones. And within a few days, they start rolling out the update, and the first update arrives on LG V35 ThinQ. Here’s the step by step manual guide to Download & Install LG V35 ThinQ Android Pie Update.
The update is currently rolling out in South Korea for LG U+, KTF, and Korea_Open_256G carrier services. However, the official update for the US users will be available in the coming days and for other regions as well. This is an OTA update, and luckily we find the firmware which can be downloaded for your phone. The update brings the latest version of security patch on your LG V35 ThinQ. Also, you can access features like Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, new Google Camera and more on the Android Pie 9.0.
With this update, you can taste the official Pie on your smartphone. The software version for the update is V350N10S (file name V350N10s_00_KT_KR_OP_0116) with model number LMV350N. The firmware is size around 3.86GB for the download. Let’s download the firmware and then take a look at the installation process.
Download LG V35 ThinQ Android Pie Update
LG V35 ThinQ Android Pie Update is an OTA based update, which takes some time to arrive every single device. While the firmware is available to download and flash, you can download it from the below link. The flash file is based on KTF model. After downloading the file, follow the below instructions to update your LG V35 ThinQ to Android Pie 9.0.
- Download LG V35 ThinQ Android Pie Update (V350N10S)
- Download LG V35 ThinQ Android Pie Update (V350N10C)
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- The firmware only works on the LG V35 ThinQ, don’t try it on any other phone.
- Download LG Flash Tool to flash KDZ and TOT firmware
How to Update LG V35 ThinQ Android Pie Update
- At first, download the firmware file (.kdz) from the above-mentioned link.
- Now Open LG Flash Tool on your system.
- Power off your LG phone.
- Now press and hold ‘Vol Up button’, while holding connect the phone with PC using a USB cable. This will boot the phone into download mode.
- Now in LG Flash Tool don’t change anything. Only browse and select the KDZ or TOT firmware from the stored location.
- Then select ‘normal flash’ if you want to upgrade or downgrade the phone, it will not delete any data. And select ‘CSE flash’ if you want to delete the whole data of the device. CSE flash is recommended when the phone is in bootloop or stuck at logo.
- After selecting normal or CSE flash click on start then a popup will appear after few seconds.
- In popup leave everything as default only set Language as English.
- This will open a new page ‘LG Mobile Support Tool‘. It will now analyze the phone before flashing so wait for it.
- If an error appears saying “Connection to server failed, try again in a moment”. Ignore this message and let the flashing runs. You can see it running on your phone and the LG Mobile support tool as well.
- Wait till the completion. After flashing the file the phone will reboot into the system.
- That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for LG V35 ThinQ
If you have any query drop down in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: