The new Pixel 8 phones are all about AI features. Google brings the power of AI to the photograph and video capabilities of the new phones. There’s another valuable feature called Generative AI wallpapers that enables users to create personalized backgrounds.
In this article, we will take a look at the steps you can follow to make and use Generative AI wallpapers on your Pixel 8 and 8 Pro.
Google integrates the text-to-image diffusion model into the new Pixel phones, showcasing it for the first time at the Google I/O 2023 developer conference. Now, this feature debuts on the new Pixel 8 series. Google says the feature is coming first to Pixel 8/8 Pro, so it’s not yet available on all Pixel phones running Android 14. However, the language suggests it may be expanded to more phones in the future.
The tech giant has been diligently working on bringing new customization features to Pixel phones. Earlier this year, Google added new emoji wallpapers and cinematic wallpapers to select phones. Later, Android 14 brought new lock screen customization capabilities as well as the new Generative AI wallpapers.
Now let’s take a look at what is the new Generative AI wallpapers and how to make a personalized wallpaper using the new feature.
How to Use Generative AI Wallpapers on Pixel 8 Series
The text-to-image diffusion model easily creates stunning wallpapers without installing any third-party app or visiting a website. In the Wallpaper & Style section on Pixel 8 phones, there’s a new option labeled “AI Wallpaper” at the top and you can choose any pre-set suggestions to make a stunning personalized wallpaper for your phone. Here’s how you use and make a new wallpaper on your smartphone.
- Unlock your smartphone, tap and hold an empty space.
- Select Wallpaper & Style, then tap the More Wallpapers option.
- Now select AI wallpaper.
- Choose a theme or style for your wallpaper (Imaginary, Mineral, Luminous, Painting, Texture, Dreamscape, etc.)
- Select the Inspire Me option at the bottom.
- Pick a prompt, you can make some changes to the prompt if you wish, and select a color style.
- Once done, Tap Create Wallpaper to see the results.
- If you like the results, simply tap the Done button at the top right corner.
- That’s it.
There’s no doubt that the new AI wallpaper feature is one of the best features of Android 14 and Pixel 8 series phones. If you love customizing your smartphone, you can utilize Android 14’s new AI wallpaper feature to create a more personalized wallpaper that suits your style.
If you are a regular reader of YTECHB.com, then you may already know that we love sharing wallpapers for smartphones. If you’re looking for some of the best breathtaking wallpapers created using artificial intelligence, you can check out this collection.
- 20 Aesthetic Wallpapers for iPhone and Google Pixel – YMWC 7
- 20 Best Minimalist Wallpapers for iPhone and Android – YMWC 11
- 11 Stunning Pixel 6’s Bloom Inspired Wallpapers for Android Phones
- Android 14 Wallpaper: Are there any new Wallpapers?
- How to Customize Lock Screen on Pixel Phones in Android 14
- How to Create Emoji Wallpapers on Pixel Phones
- How to Set Cinematic Wallpapers on Pixel Phones