In this day and age, various platforms allow you to follow and be followed by accounts and users from across the world. And, many users judge an account or a person online by the number of followers that they might be having. It might seem strange, but in reality, that is how it is. Twitch is one of the platforms where the follower count matters a lot. So, if you are someone that is slowly picking up the pace on Twitch, it is important to know who your followers are on Twitch. So, here is our guide that you can read through to know how to see who follows you on Twitch.
Now, Twitch is used mostly on PC. However, there are a large number of Twitch users who simply use the mobile app to watch and interact with their favorite streamers. So, as someone who would stream on Twitch, it is simply ideal that you know how to see followers on Twitch. Let’s right away get into how you can see who follows you on Twitch.
How to See Followers on Twitch on PC
Accessing Twitch on your PC via the web browser is one of the best ways to watch content, as well as manage your Twitch channel. So, if you want to know how to check who follows you on Twitch, follow these steps.
Note: You can follow these steps whether you are on Windows, macOS, Linux, or ChromeOS.
- Connect your computer to the internet and launch your favorite web browser.
- Now, head over to Twitch.tv and sign in with your account details.
- Once signed in, click on the profile picture at the top right corner.
- From the menu that pops up, select Creator Dashboard.
- On the left-hand of the screen, you see a side panel.
- Click on Community and then finally click on Followers List.
- On the right, you will now be able to see a list of all your followers.
- From this list, you can then add your followers as friends or maybe even follow them back.
- Apart from that, you can also check if any bot accounts are following you and you can report these accounts as fake ones.
How to See Followers on Twitch on Twitch App (Mobile)
The Twitch mobile app is also popular. And as a streamer on Twitch, the app is super helpful to monitor your channels. So, if you wanted to see your followers on mobile, you can follow these steps.
- Download the twitch app for your Android or iOS device.
- Now, log into the app with your account details.
- With that done, tap on your profile picture at the top left corner.
- The account settings page will now open up.
- Finally, tap on the profile picture. You will now be shown the total number of followers.
- Using the mobile app, you will not be able to see a list of all the followers.
- If you wish to do that, you will have to log in to Twitch on your mobile web browser and enable desktop mode.
And this is how you can see who follows you on Twitch by using your PC or your mobile device. Now, it does feel a bit strange as to why you aren’t able to see a list of your followers on mobile. But, using the desktop mode on your mobile web browser helps to solve the issue.
Now that you know how to see who your followers are on twitch, you can check the list frequently to track if bots are following you on Twitch. While going through the list, ensure that you have genuine followers. Any spam accounts and bots can be blocked and reported to Twitch. If you have questions or doubts, feel free to leave them in the comments below.