The feature-packed iOS and iPadOS have a flurry of useful features that iPhone and iPad users require for daily usage. And the ability to save photos as PDF on iPhone and iPad is one of the best builtin features available on the iOS and iPadOS. Yup, you can save any JPEG or HEIC format image in PDF format without installing a third-party app. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can save photos as PDF on iPhone or iPad.
With iOS 11, Apple brings HEIC (High-Efficiency Image File) format to the iPhone. The builtin camera app on iPhone and iPad has support to capture images in JPEG and HEIC image file format. In case you’ve stored images in HEIC format and want to share photos with your friends as PDF. Then, we’ll demonstrate to you to save photos as PDF on iOS devices.
Before heading over to the process, just want to mention that, there are two different methods, that we cover in this article. Fortuitously, both methods are the official methods, yes, there’s no need to install any third-party app on your iPhone or iPad.
Let’s dive right in.
How to Save Photos as PDF on iPhone (using Photos app)
- At first, open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, select an image from the album you want to convert.
- Then, open the image and click on More, or you can also press and hold the image you want to convert.
- Tap on the Share option.
- Now, tap on the Print option then zoom into the photo.
- It will automatically convert the image into PDF.
- Now, tap the Share option again, and click on Save to Files option.
- That’s it.
After following the afore-listed steps you can save any image as PDF using the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad. And the best thing is, you can also store it on your iCloud or Google Drive or on your device as well. In case you already know about this method, then make sure to check the next method.
The second method, allows you to save the photo in PDF format in a single tap using the Files app. Here are the steps.
How to Save Photos as PDF on iPhone (using Files app)
- Open the Files app your iPhone or iPad running on iOS or iPadOS.
- Head over to the location, where you’ve stored the photos (iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, or any other location).
- Now press and hold on the image you want to convert into the PDF format.
- In the prompt, tap on the Share option.
- Then, tap on Books, It will automatically save the picture in the PDF format.
- That’s it.
One of the best things about this method is that It stores the file to the same location as the original. Other than that, It also allows you to select multiple images and create a PDF of them. The built-in Files app on iPhone or iPad running on iOS or iPadOS also gives access to save the image into PDF format, not only this, but you can also put it into the iBook as PDF.
Now you can share the picture as PDF with your friends or colleagues. In case we forgot to mention your favorite method, then make sure to tell us in the comment section.
You May Also Like – How to Zip and Unzip Files on iPhone and iPad
Also, make sure to share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: