What happens when you have a person who used to previously work at Rockstar Games, leave the place and go ahead to start their own game development studio? Well, they obviously are out to create an even better game for the gaming community. That is exactly what Leslie Benzies has done. He has started a new development studio called Build A Rock Boy and they are ready to release their first-ever game ‘EVERYWHERE’ later this year.
Last month the developers for the game revealed a new trailer for the Everywhere game. Apart from just the trailer, the developers have now begun to look for people who would like to take part in their closed alpha. So, if you want to know how to join the closed alpha, you’ve come to the right place.
Everywhere: How To Join Closed Alpha?
Before we talk about the steps you need to follow to join the closed alpha of the game, let’s first take a look at what the game brings to the gaming table.
Everywhere is going to be an open-world game where you and the player are an architect. Yes, you will be able to build and create. Whether you love to build castles, campsites with neon and gold hues, or anything else in between. You have the freedom to use your imagination and let it run wild. With Everywhere, you can build a personal world, activities, and event sites or even just different games within the main game itself. You can check out the trailer of the game Everywhere which we have attached below.
Did you like the trailer? Many of us were expecting game similar to GTA. But this is a completely different game. And I am excited!
Create An Account For Everywhere Game
Now, let’s take a look at the steps that you need to follow to register yourself to get access to the closed alpha for Everywhere.
- On your phone or PC, launch your favorite web browser and head over to the Everywhere game website.
- Once you open the website, you will see a Create Account option at the top right of the screen. Click on it.
- Choose the Create Free Account option.
- Make sure to choose the region, and language and enter your date of birth.
- On the next screen, fill out all the necessary information that is asked.
- Make sure to check your email for the verification code and enter it on the website.
- Once the verification code has been entered the closed alpha screen will appear.
Minimum System Requirements
The developers of the Everywhere game have revealed the minimum system requirements in order to run the game on your PC. Here are the system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-12700 or AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
- RAM:8 GB
- GPU: 6GB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 or, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Storage: 80 GB
If your system meets these requirements for the closed alpha, select the checkbox that says Apply for Closed Alpha. Make sure to choose what GPU you have and also you can opt to provide your Discord username. Once you have completed everything, you will get a pop-up saying that you are applying for the closed alpha.
Now, all you need to do is sit out and wait for an email from the developers that will inform you about your success in getting accepted to participate in the closed alpha of the Everywhere game. The developers have started accepting applications, so sit and wait patiently. If you do not get accepted for the test now, you could be considered to participate in future tests of the Everywhere game.