Apple has recently released the iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5 for all iPhone & iPad users. And just after its arrival, the latest version of unc0ver also released with support for iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5. It means you can Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad even if it’s running on the latest iOS 13.5. The latest unc0ver can be used to Jailbreak iPhones & iPad running on iOS 11 or later. If you have updated your iPhone to the latest method, then you can easily Jailbreak using this guide. Here we will share How to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5 with unc0ver.
Unc0ver and Checkra1n are the best exploit tools for iPhones and iPads that we can use for easy Jailbreak. Earlier, we have shared many Jailbreak guides, but this one is going to be a little different. So make sure to follow steps carefully.
If you are new to Jailbreak iPhones, then you must know that it gives full privilege on iPhones and iPads to their owners. Many features are restricted by default, especially the root level customization. So if you are looking forward to customizing your iPhone or iPad or even want to use advanced features, then we have to Jailbreak iPhone or iPad using unc0ver or Checkra1n. It is very similar to rooting Android phones but without losing user data. In this method, we are going to use the AltStore to get the Unc0ver for Jailbreaking, so first we will share a guide to setup AltStore.
How to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5
The latest unc0ver v5.0.0 can Jailbreak iPhones or iPads, either using Windows or Mac. But in both case you will need AltStore on your computer, so let jump into the guide. Also, make sure to take a full backup of your phone before starting the process.
Steps to Install AltStore on iPhone/iPad using Windows
AltStore is an active project for iOS that provides the option to add apps loke unc0ver to get most out of iPhone and iPad. You can install advanced apps to customize and tweak iPhones/iPads. But the installation process is different than any standard App that is available on the App Store.
- This method needs iCloud and iTunes on your Windows PC. So first install iCloud and then iTunes on your computer.
- And in case if you get any error, then first uninstall both Software from your computer and reinstall.
- Open iCloud and sign in with your Apple account. Also, sign in your iTunes.
- In iCloud check iCloud Drive & Bookmarks, then click Apply.
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone/iPad using the lightning cable.
- It will prompt for verification on your phone, so click on Trust and enter your passcode. In the end, your phone must be accessible from iTunes.
- Go to the AltStore link and download AltServer for Windows. After downloading the file, install it on your computer.
- After installing, the server will show on the right side of Task Bar (Diamond like icon). Click on the AltServer icon and then select your iPhone in the ‘Install AltStore’ option.
- It will ask to enter Apple id, so enter details and click on Install (Complete the second step if two-factor authentication is enabled). Now it will install the AltStore to your iPhone or iPad.
- Before opening the AltStore go to Settings > General > Device Management and tap on your Apple ID.
- At last, verify the AltStore app and done.
That’s it, now you can see the AltStore app installed on your phone. You can now jump to the final method to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5. But in case if you have a macOS computer, then follow the below method to install AltStore on your iPhone.
Steps to Install AltStore on iPhone/iPad using macOS
If you have already installed the AltStore on your iPhone with the above method, then you can skip this method and move to the next method. As macOS comes with iCloud and iTunes/Finder, so you don’t need to install it. We will directly start by downloading the AltStore.
- Go to the AltStore website and download the AltServer on your macOS.
- After downloading, you can find it in the download folder, so install it from there.
- Now open the AltServer app. In the menu bar, you will see its icon, so click on the icon and select ‘Install Mail Plugin.’
- After installing the plugin, open the Mail app on your macOS.
- In the menu bar, you will see Mail, click on it then go to Preferences. In preferences, click on ‘Manage Plug-ins’, then check AltPlugin and hit Apply.
- Restart your mail app and minimize it, don’t close the Mail.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer using the lightning cable. Open Finder/iTunes and make sure your phone is connected. It may prompt for verification on your phone so click on Trust to verify.
- In the menu bar again, click on AltServer and go to Install AltStore > Your iPhone. Enter your Apple ID and click Install. It will start installing the AltStore to your iPhone or iPad.
- Now follow steps 10 & 11 from the above method, and you are good to go.
Now you have installed the AltStore on your iPhone. It means you are just a step away from Jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad. Let now jump to the next method for installing unc0ver and Jailbreak iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5.
Step to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5
- Open the AltStore app on your iDevice.
- In the app, switch to the Settings section and login with your Apple ID (Same id that you used to install AltStore).
- Now switch to My Apps section and tap on ‘+’ from the top left corner.
- You will see unc0ver IPA, so tap on it to install unc0ver on your iPhone.
- It will sign the app and install the unc0ver, so wait until you see unc0ver on My Apps section.
- Now open the unc0ver app on your iPhone and tap on Jailbreak. It will show ad so close it and then in Jailbreak complete popup tap on OK.
- After reboot, open the unc0ver app again and tap on ‘Jailbreak’.
- It will again show ad so close it and then tap OK on Jailbreak complete notification.
- Now you can find the Cydia app on your iPhone, which means you have successfully Jailbroken iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5.
You can now install upgrades from Cydia. If you want to customize your iPhone, then follow our iPhone Jailbreak tweaks guide.
So there you have it the complete guide on how to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 & iPadOS 13.5. And if you have any questions, let us know in the comment section.