Just a few days ago, Apple kicked off iOS 13.4.1 alongside the iPadOS 13.4.1 for iPad and iPhone. This release (iOS 13.4.1) knocks up all the devices with minor bug fixes. It doesn’t bring any new features to your device. If you’ve updated your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13.4.1 or iPadOS 13.4.1 and want to downgrade to the previous version which is iOS 13.4. Then, here’s the step by step guide by which you can easily downgrade your iPhone or iPad from iOS 13.4.1 from iOS 13.4.
Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 to iOS 13.4 on iPhone & iPad
Before downgrading the device, let’s see what iOS 13.4.1 update brings to the iPhone and iPad. The latest public release of iOS comes with bug fixes. This release fixed the FaceTime Audio calls issue with iOS 9.3.6 or later and macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 or earlier, including Bluetooth quick action menu issue. If you’re using an iPad, then It fixes the flashlight issue on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation). There’s nothing surprising in this update. For some reason, if you want to downgrade your device, then you can check the below-listed steps.
Download iOS 13.4 IPSW File (Signed)
All the below-listed firmware files are signed. Make sure to downgrade your device ASAP, before Apple stops signing the firmware. Download the file for your device.
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch seventh-generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (fourth-generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (second-generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (third-generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (second-generation)
- iPad 5, iPad 6
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Air 2
- 10.2-inch iPad 7
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (first-generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (first-generation)
Steps to Downgrade iPhone from iOS 13.4.1 to iOS 13.4
Note: Make sure to backup your data, before downgrading your iPhone or iPad.
- After downloading the IPSW file and backup everthing.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Windows PC or Mac.
- Now, Open iTunes and select your device, place in the top left corner.
- Once done, press and hold left Shift key (on Windows) and left Alt key (on Mac) and click on Restore button.
- Here you can select the IPSW file that you’ve downloaded for your smartphone.
- Now, tap on agree for confirmation before upgrading.
- That’s it.
The process may take some time. Once the device has restored to the previous version, in this case it is iOS 13.4, then you will see the Hello screen. Now you can backup your data and start using your iPhone or iPad running on iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4.
You May Also Like – Best Wallpapers for iPhone 11 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Abstract Wallpapers for iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
- How to Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 [A11 or lower]
- Best Gradient Wallpapers for iPhone
- Download watchOS 6.2.1 Update for Apple Watch