Last year at Google I/O 2016, Google announced his new service named as Android Instant Apps. According to this service, the user can access any android app without downloading and installing on the device. Android Instant Apps supports the latest Android devices from Android 6.0 (API level 23) through Android O. It will be rolling out soon for Android 5.0 devices. In this post, I will tell How to Enable & Use Google Instant Apps on Android.
Note: I tried it on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 & Moto G5 Plus. It worked well.
How to Enable & Use Google Instant Apps on Android
- Firstly you need to Go to the Settings menu, Scroll down and find Google, then open it.
- In Google Settings, head to the personal section, and find Instant Apps, then click on it.
- Now click on the toggle button at the top right corner of the screen, to Enable Instant Apps on your device.
- After all steps, Now Instant Apps on your device is enabled, So go to the Google App, and search for the app you want to access without download and installation.
- Suppose, here we search “Wish Shopping App”. Scroll down and select the app listing that includes the word Instant (as shown below). Now choose the “Open App” option to access it with responsive touch and for faster performance.
- Here, you can see that now the app is running perfectly without installation on your device.
- If you do want to download the Wish app, however, that process is pretty easy from here. Pull down your notification shade, then tap App info. From here you can install the app, clear the app’s data, and even see which permissions it’s been granted.
- Check it out on your device and if you are facing any problem that leaves a comment below.
Also Read: How to Compress Android Apps without Root
You have read How to Enable & Use Google Instant Apps on Android. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Enable & Use Google Instant Apps on Android, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.