Most of the Smartphone user uses lots of Apps in their daily life. Some of the apps are of small size, but most of the Apps are of a large size which eats lots of space in the Smartphone. Having lot of Apps creates many problems like slowing down your Device, or you can say full of lag. But with the help of this post How to compress Android Apps, you can prevent those lags by reducing their size.
Reducing the size of the App will provide more space for another app, and it also helps in better RAM management. The method to compress any App is very easy, and it can be done on Any Android versions. You don’t need a Rooted phone for this. All you have to do is just follow steps mentioned in the post. Compress only those Apps which you don’t use daily, or you hardly use them, but they are important.
How to compress Android Apps
- Open Play Store App on your Smartphone in which you want to compress Apps.
- Now search for SpaceUp with Play Store like the icon but in the vertical direction.
- Install the App and then open it.
- Now you can scan Apps by just tapping Scan.
- But before Scan it will ask you to give Accessibility to SpaceUp. You have to provide Accessibility.
- After that, it will show you the Scan result. You don’t have to select any app that you use about every hour. Because when you compress any App, you can not use them until you uncompress them.
- Now just search for Apps that you use once in about 3-4 days, or you hardly use but they are important, and you can not uninstall them.
- After selecting Apps Click on >Continue and then > Compress Selected App.
- Now it will start compressing all the App that you Selected. It will take some time according to space.
- Now if you want to check out the Apps that you have compressed, click on three dots on the upper right and then click on Manage Apps.
- It will open the page where you will see all the compressed Apps.
How to Uncompress Compressed Apps
- You can uncompress any of the compressed App by just clicking on App icon in Manage Apps. Or you can uncompress from App list in your phone.
- After uncompressing, you can use them.
You have read How to compress Android Apps. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to compress Android Apps, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, and the actual may vary.”