Fortnite is among the top-grossing PC games of all time. And it has totally changed the mindset of a gamer. Now everyone is loving the Battle Royal games. There was only one limitation in the game that it was not available for Android.
But now Fortnite is coming officially to Android. Already the beta version of the game is rolling out to Android devices in waves. But for that, you need first sign up for the beta testing.
If you want to skip the signup part and directly want to try the game. Then we are here to help you. Here you will know two ways to download Fortnite APK for Android without verification. Actually, the APK file is extracted from the beta version from an Android phone. So that is a plus point for us, that we can directly play without any sign-up.
How to Download Fortnite APK for Android
This is the easiest method that you can find on the internet to download Fortnite APK for Android. You have to just click on Download and then you will have it. But before moving to the guide to download Fortnite APK, you need to know some points.
To Run the Fortnite game your device must meet the minimum system requirements.
- OS – Android 5.0 or Higher
- RAM – 3GB or higher
- GPU – Adreno 530 or higher (for Snapdragon SoC).
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP 20 and Mali-G72 MP12 or higher (for Mediatek SoC).
If your Android phone has all these specifications then you can enjoy Fortnite. Otherwise, you can not play it, so there is no point in downloading the Fortnite APK.
Steps to Download Fortnite APK for Android
- First Go to Apkmirror.com and then search for Fortnite.
- Now open the Fortnite game from the search results.
- Then scroll down below and click on Download APK.
- The APK file is about 90MB which will start Downloading.
How to Install Fortnite on Android
- After Downloading the Fortnite APK. Install it on your device.
- Then open the game and it will ask to upgrade. The upgrade is to download the data of the game which will be around 1GB.
- After a successful download of data, the loading screen will appear. Now Turn off the Internet Connection and let the game loading.
- After loading the Fortnite game it will say that you are not connected to the internet.
- Do not close the game. Now connect to wifi or internet and wait till its on.
- Then click on Retry and it will login to the game.
- That’s it now you have the working Fortnite game on Android. Now set up the game and enjoy playing.
Below is the list of Android phones that supports Fortnite APK beta version.
Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge, Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus, Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3 and Tab S4.
Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, and OnePlus 6.
Honor 10, P20 & P20 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 10 pro, Mate RS, Honor Play, Nova 3 and V10.
Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mi 8 explorer, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi 6, Mi 6 Plus, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2 and Blackshark.
Zenfone 4 Pro, Zenfone 5Z, Zenfone V, ROG Phone.
G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 and V30 plus.
Axon 7, Axon 7s, Axon M, Nubia Z17, Nubia Z17s, Nubia Z11.
Epic Games are still working on the fix for some other devices too. Find the list below in which the work in progress.
HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11+, U12+
Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
Sony: Xperia: XZ/ XZs, XZ1, XZ2
Note: The game is not going to be available on Play Store anytime. This will be only available on Epic Games website after official launch.
How to Sign Up for Fortnite APK Beta
As you know that the sign up for the Fortnite Beta is now live. But the question is how to sign up for the early access. Read out the procedure to sign up.
- Go to the link (http://fortnite.com/android)
- Then click on Sign Up for Email Invite.
- Now Sign Up for the new Epic Games account or Log in if you already have an Epic Games account.
- Then select your device from the list.
- This is it, you have completed the Beta sign up process.
What After the Sign-Up?
You will receive an email after 2-3 minute which will contain the link of Fortnite Installer. In Email click on Get Started. Another page will open there also click on Get Started. Now click on Download. The Fortnite installer file around 4MB will be download. Install the Fortnite Installer. Now open the Installer and it will scan your device for compatibility. If your device is compatible it will start downloading the required data. And then you can play Fortnite on Android device. If your device not compatible then you can not download the data.
If you don’t see your phone in the list and your devices have all the specification required by the Fortnite game is going to handle the game. You don’t have to worry. But for users who do not have a phone with the minimum requirements are not going to be able to play Fortnite Game.
Make sure to reach out to us through facebook or comment, if you are facing any issues while installing the game. The APK is the beta version so there can be some problems in the game. So this was how to download Fortnite APK for Android without verification.