Social media has brought in several features that have become popular and at times have even made their way to various platforms. Stickers are an essential part of social media that helps you describe and express your feelings or emotions. You do get to see stickers available on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and even can be used on Discord too. Yes, you can create and use stickers on Discord easily, provided you have a Nitro subscription or a server that is being boosted to a minimum of level 1. If you are someone that has a boosted server or maybe even a Nitro subscription to Discord, here is a guide on how to create and use stickers.
Before we talk about stickers, let’s understand what Discord Nitro is. It’s a subscription feature that can be purchased monthly to get access to various kinds of features for your server. You will be able to get your server verified, be able to customize your Discord, and also unlock different emojis and stickers in Discord. Basic Nitro will cost you $9.99 a month or $99.99 yearly. You can also purchase Nitro Classic which will cost you $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year. But, if you are someone that simply wants to boost a server, you can purchase the server Boosting package for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year. With all of these things cleared, you can now read on to know how you can make and use stickers in Discord.
How to Create and Use Stickers on Discord
To do any of these, you will need to have the subscription as well as be a moderator of a server on Discord or even own a server on Discord. Once you have these things sorted, you can now look forward to creating stickers on Discord. There are a few conditions that you will need to follow to upload your stickers to Discord.
Upload Stickers to Discord
- Launch Discord and open up the server that you own or moderate.
- It needs to be a boosted server to upload your stickers.
- Now, open the Server Settings and select Stickers.
- You can now upload your custom-designed and themed stickers that can be used in the server by other members within the server.
But, before you begin to upload your stickers to your server, make sure your stickers meet certain requirements.
- Image Resolution of 320 X 320
- Image Formats: APNG, Lottie, PNG
- File Size 500KB
- Text Description
- Set an Emoji with your Sticker
Note: Depending on the Server Boosting level, you receive a limited number of slots that you can occupy your stickers with.
- Level 1: 15 Custom Stickers
- Level 2: 30 Custom Stickers
- Level 3: 60 Custom Stickers
Use and Send Stickers in Discord
Now that your server has its custom stickers, you can now send them as messages within your server. The other members whether they have Nitro or not will be able to see the stickers you send. To send stickers, do the following:
- Open your server and select the channel that you wish to send the stickers to.
- In the text area, you will see a page icon.
- Clicking on it will pop up a small window.
- Click on the Stickers Tab and browse through the stickers that you have uploaded.
- Click on the sticker to send it to your server.
- You can also send these stickers to other people in personal chats has provided the owner of the sticker has made them available publicly to Nitro subscribers.
And this is how you can create and send stickers within Discord. However, if you do not wish to create your own customs designed stickers, with a Nitro subscription, you get access to around 300 stickers that are designed by the Discord team which can be used anywhere within Discord. The other way to get more stickers in Discord is by joining various servers that let you use their stickers, thus increasing your sticker library collection every time you find a sicker that you like.
More Related Articles: