MediaTek is also a big name in the processor industry just like Snapdragon. It is used in most of the phones especially feature phones because of its cheaper price. And if you need to flash any files on these MediaTek phones you can use MTK Flash Tool. It is also known as the MediaTek flash tool. This is a similar tool like SP Flash Tool but for feature phones. Here you can download MTK Flash Tool for Windows PC.
You can know more about the MTK Flash Tool below in this guide along with download links to all versions.
What is MTK Flash Tool?
MTK Flash Tool is a small utility tool used to flash Firmware or Stock ROM on MediaTek Phones. It supports most of the MediaTek feature phones. The tool is available for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 computers.
Below are some top features of the MTK Flash Tool which you need to know before downloading the tool to get most from the tool.
MTK Flash Tool – Features
Flash Firmware – The tool allows users to flash stock Firmware on MediaTek powered feature phones. Users can flash Firmware by adding the correct Scatter File on the tool.
Support MediaTek Phones – MTK Flash Tool also known as MediaTek flash tool and it supports Feature phones powered with MediaTek chipset. Feature phones are the non-Smartphones.
Small and Portable Tool – It is a small tool and portable which means it doesn’t require installation. Users can directly access the tool by just opening the executable file.
Support .txt & .cfg Format – The MTK Flash Tool supports two main files .txt and .cfg to flash firmware on any MediaTek feature phone. The .txt and .cfg files are always available in the Firmware.
Download MTK Flash Tool (All Versions)
The tool is small but packs with many useful features which you can see in its feature section. It supports MediaTek feature phones, so if you have a MediaTek phone you can download the MTK Flash Tool from below links. We managed to provide all versions of MTK Flash Tool so that if the latest version doesn’t work you can try older versions. MTK Flash Tool is available for Windows OS like Windows XP/7/8/. You can download any version of the MTK Flash tool according to your needs.
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1624 – Download (Latest)
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1420 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1320 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1316 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1312 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1308 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1240 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1236 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1232 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1220 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1205 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1152 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1124 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1120 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v5.1116 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.1108 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.1032 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.1012 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.0952 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.0948 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.0920 – Download
- MTK Flash Tool v3.0912 – Download
After downloading the tool extract the RAR file and run the flash_tool.exe. There is no need to install the tool after downloading it. Using the MTK Flash Tool is also easy because of its simple user interface. But if you want to know the guide to use the MTK Flash Tool follow the below procedure.
How to Use MTK Flash Tool
Flashing Firmware on any MediaTek feature phone is easy with MTK Flash Tool. Check out below step by step guide to use MTK Flash Tool.
- Make sure that the specific USB driver is installed on your PC.
- Download Firmware of your phone on your computer.
- Then extract the downloaded Firmware, look for scatter file and remember the location.
- Open the MTK Flash Tool on your phone.
- Now switch off your phone and connect to your computer.
- After connecting the phone click on Scatter file and load the Scatter File from the extracted firmware.
- Then click on the Download button to flash the Firmware on your MediaTek device.
So there you have it the complete guide on MTK Flash Tool. Now you can easily fix your dead MediaTek based phone by flashing the Firmware on the device. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comment section.