The Galaxy M42 5G is the Samsung’s most affordable 5G smartphone. Apart from 5G connectivity, the camera is yet another major highlights of the smartphone. The smartphone dawns a quad camera module on its back panel. And the best thing about this Samsung phone is? Camera2 API is enabled by default with Level3 support. Yes, you can sideload the latest version of Pixel Camera app (GCam 5 mod port) on your smartphone to capture better images. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M42 [Best GCam]
Samsung’s latest mid-range smartphone carries a Samsung’s ISOCELL 48-megapixel GM2 camera sensor, uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture 48MP images. The default camera app on Galaxy M42 5G is a feature-packed camera app, it has Night Scape, Single Take, Scene Optimiser, Hyperlapse, and a few more. But if you want to better low-light shots or astrophotography shots, then make sure to check out the Google Camera app. The Pixel Camera app helps you in capturing mind-boggling shots.
Thanks to the Snapdragon chipset, you can easily sideload the Pixel 5 Camera app on your Galaxy M42 5G. The Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam 8.1) support features such as Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M42
The Galaxy M42 is equipped with the Snapdragon processor and also support Camera2 API out-of-the-box, it means you can easily sideload the GCam app. The latest Pixel Camera app (aka GCam 8.1) is compatible with the Galaxy M42 5G. Below we attach two different Google Camera port versions, one from Pixel 4 (GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05) and other one from Pixel 5 (GCam 8.1 by BSG). Here are the download links of both apps.
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy M42 5G (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1a_ENG.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Galaxy M42 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new GCam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on galaxym425g-config.xml file name and press restore option.
- Now open the app again and start capturing.
There’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G [GCam]
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Galaxy M42 5G.
You May Also Like – Sony Xperia 10 III Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: