One of the major attractions of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy M21 is its camera. And it is worth installing GCam (from Pixel 4) on it for enhancing the camera performance. In terms of optics, then the Galaxy M21 offers a sophisticated triple-lens camera setup on the back alongside a 20-megapixel selfie shooter. And one of the best things about the device is the availability of Camera2 API, which allows us to sideload the Google Camera app. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M21.
Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M21 (Best GCam)
Samsung Galaxy M21 is undoubtedly the best camera smartphone available under its price segment. The smartphone dawns a 48-megapixel standard camera lens alongside the 8MP ultrawide-angle lens and 5MP depth sensor. The stock camera app knocks up with a slew number of useful features that include Super Stable Video recording, dedicated Night Scape Mode, and a few more. The device captures the best photos in daylight, but the things are not good while capturing shots in low-light. But the Google Camera app allows you to capture some blazing shots using Night Sight Mode.
One of the most peculiar things about the Galaxy M-series phones is that all phones are houses with the Exynos chipset. And there are only a few GCam ports that work fine on the M-series phones. Fortunately, GCam 7.2 is available for the Galaxy M21. Talking about the features then, Google Camera 7.2 comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy M21.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M21
Samsung Galaxy M21 boots up with the One UI 2.0 based Android 10 out-of-the-box and the best thing is that It has Camera2 API enabled by default. Yes, You can simply sideload the GCam on your Galaxy M21 like every other third-party app. The GCam 7.2 port by Urnyx05 and GCam 6.1 by Arnova8G2 works fine on the Samsung Galaxy M21. Talking about the features, then all the essential features are working fine on the device, while you need to root your device and enable Camera2 API level to HAL3 level. If you want to access the other features, then you can use the below-listed download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M21 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommeded]
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M21 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy M21 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Note: The portrait mode along with other essential features are working fine, if you’re facing any error drop then comment in the comment box. We’ll also update the article when we found the Night Sight enabled version.
Below we list the settings that work fine using these GCam ports on the Galaxy M21. Make sure to apply these settings for the best performance.
Recommended GCam Settings for Galaxy M21:
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
For GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk & MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk
Config File – GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
Config File – MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk
- Download the config file from the above-listed links.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config (configM21.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M21
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy M21.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy M21.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A21s Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: