Samsung gives a mid-year upgrade to its superior Galaxy A52 smartphone, in the form of the new Galaxy A52s 5G. The new variant comes with the faster chipset and charger, while the rest of the hardware remains same as its predecessor. The quad-camera setup also remains same as the Galaxy A52 smartphone. The vanilla Galaxy A52’s camera is impressive; it captures nice and detailed images. The Galaxy A52 users also opt the GCam to enhanced low light shots, if you want to do same with Galaxy A52s 5G. Then, here you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G [Best GCam]
The gorgeous-looking back panel of Galaxy A52s 5G has a quad-camera module with a primary 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor. Apart from that, the device bears a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, along with the 5MP macro camera and 5MP depth sensor. Talking about the software, then we’ve the newest One UI 3.1 based default camera app on the Galaxy A52s 5G with all basic features, such as, Night Mode, Single Take, Pro Video, and more. If you want to take better low light shots, then you can use the Pixel 5 camera app on your Galaxy A52s smartphone.
A big list of GCam ports are compatible with the Galaxy A52s 5G and you’ll be glad to know that the latest GCam 8.3 is working fine on the Galaxy A52s. Talking of the features, then the newer version of the app bumps up with features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Obviously, it supports the Night Sight and Astrophotography modes as well. Here’s the step-by-step guide by which you can easily install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
The vanilla Galaxy A52 has all the essentials including the Camera2 API support and the same is going with the Galaxy A52s 5G. It simply means the Galaxy A52s users can easily sideload the Google Camera app on their smartphone without diving the rooting process. Below we attach three different versions of the GCam mod which are working on the Galaxy A52s 5G. Here are the download links.
- Download GCam 8.3 for Galaxy A52s 5G [MGC_8.3.252_V0c_MGC.apk]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy A52s 5G [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0c_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
How to install Google Camera (GCam) on Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
- At first, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, install the Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.
- Then, open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using GCam on your Samsung Galaxy A52s with features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: