A-Series phones are one of the best selling mid-range phones by Samsung. And newly launched Galaxy A31 and A41 capture really impressive photos from its camera module. Both phones are coupled with MediaTek Helio P65 SoC. However, the camera is one of the main headlines of both Galaxy A31 and Galaxy A41. Luckily, Samsung A31 and A41 users can sideload third-party camera app – GCam (aka Pixel Camera app) to enhance the overall image and video quality. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 and Samsung Galaxy A41.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 & A41 [GCam 7.3]
Before diving into the download section, let’s see what Samsung offers in the afore-listed devices. Samsung offers a triple-lens camera setup in the Galaxy A41, with a primary 48-megapixel Quad Bayer sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. Whereas, the sibling Galaxy A31 bumped up with a quad-camera setup which gets a 5-megapixel macro camera.
The best thing? Both phones get an upgraded stock camera app on the top of One UI 2.0. But the unavailability of Night Mode on the stock camera app is one of the hinder things on the Galaxy A31. Luckily, you install the Google Camera app on your Samsung Galaxy A31 or also on the Galaxy A41 to capture some impressive low-light images, with the GCam app.
As for now, the latest GCam 7.4 is not available for the Galaxy A31 or A41, though. But the previous GCam 7.3 Mod port is working fine on both afore-mentioned devices. Talking about the features then, the GCam 7.3 comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy A31 and Galaxy A41.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 & A41
One of the best things of both Galaxy A31 and A41 is that It comes with MediaTek Helio P65 chipset and Camera2 API enabled by default. The latest mod port (GCam 7.3) by Arnova8G2 is available for both phones. We also list the latest GCam 7.4 port that you can test on your device. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 & A41 (GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy A31 & A41 (MGC_7.4.104_V0a.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your Samsung Galaxy A31 and Galaxy A41.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with sam-a31-41.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A31 & A41
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy A31 & A41.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: