Realme 11 series has finally been released in international markets. One of the standout features of the series is its impressive camera capabilities. The premium member in the series, Realme 11 Pro+, boasts a remarkable 200MP camera, while the Pro model dawns a 100MP main sensor. Both phones take nice photos, thanks to the high-resolution sensors. And the best thing is, you can even install Google Camera on Realme 11 Pro series. Here you can download Google Camera for Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro+.
Google Camera for Realme 11 Pro+ [Best GCam 9.1]
Realme 11 Pro+ goes official with a triple-lens camera setup featuring a 200MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle, and a 2MP macro camera. The primary camera on the device is Samsung’s ISOCELL HP3 1/1.4″ 200MP sensor, which uses tetra cell technology to capture high-resolution photos. In terms of software, the camera app is the typical one available on many recent Oppo/Realme phones.
In terms of performance, the Realme 11 Pro+ captures high-quality photos with the main sensor in daylight, the low-light performance is also remarkable using the Auto Nightscape feature from the default camera app. If you are looking for a third-party camera app for your device, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app.
The latest version of GCam mod port – Google Camera 9.1 is compatible with Realme 11 Pro series, thanks to the developers for porting the app. Google Camera supports a number of useful features including Night Sight, Astrophotography, SloMo, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install the Google Camera app on Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro+.
Download Google Camera for Realme 11 Pro & Pro+
Realme number series phones are packed with a nice set of features including the Camera2 API, which allows you to sideload third-party camera apps such as Google Camera. There are a number of GCam ports available on the web, but here are the two good ports that you can use on your smartphone – GCam 9.1 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with Realme 11 Pro and Pro+.
- Download Google Camera 9.1 for Realme 11 Pro & Pro+ (MGC_9.1.098_A11_V7_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for Realme 11 Pro & Pro+ (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme 11 Pro & Pro+ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Download this config file and paste it inside the /Downloads/MGC_CONFIG/ folder.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro+.
You May Also Like – Download Moto Razr 2022 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Motorola launches the most practical foldable smartphone
- Here are Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Wallpapers before its launch
- Samsung will release Android 14 updates even faster
- Download Realme 10 Pro(+) Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to Root Android 13 [Detailed Guide]