The OnePlus Nord is arguably one of the best mid-range smartphones, as it offers a “flagship-class” camera. OnePlus packs its Nord-series devices with a total of six cameras – two for selfies and four at the back. However, the images captured from the stock camera app are not flagship level images. But, the anticipated Pixel Camera app (aka GCam Mod port) now available for the OnePlus Nord. Yes, OnePlus Nord Google Camera Mod now available to download. Here you can Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord.
Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus Nord (Best GCam)
OnePlus Nord flaunts a quad-camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel primary Quad Bayer SonyIMX586 camera sensor along with three other sensors. In terms of performance, OnePlus packs the device with an AI optimized stock camera app, that works fine in most conditions. The default camera app captures nice images, however, colors do seem washed out in some cases. But sideloading the GCam app will fix this issue alongside.
Aside from this, Google Camera offers mind-boggling Night Sight shots, thanks to Google’s computational photography algorithm. Talking about the features, then GCam 7.3 comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install GCam app on OnePlus Nord.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
Want to enhance camera quality on your OnePlus Nord? Then, GCam is the most preferable way that helps you in improving the camera quality. OnePlus Nord is running on Android 10 and has Camera2 API sport out-of-the-box. That means, there’s no need to root the device, but, if you want to root your OnePlus Nord, then make sure to check our definitive guide. Back to the GCam Port, then below we list two different GCam 7.3 Mod ports by Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05. Both ports are compatible with the OnePlus Nord. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.0.apk)
- Download GCam for OnePlus Nord (GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 Mod APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your OnePlus Nord.
- At first, download the afore-listed config files.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- That’s it.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus Nord.
You May Also Like – How to Root OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: