Samsung Galaxy M31 might look like a tiny upgrade over the Galaxy M30s. And the camera is the major highlight of the smartphone. The Galaxy M31 bumps up the camera section with a 64MP Quad Bayer sensor over the Galaxy M30s 48MP sensor. This mid-range budget package allows users to capture some impressive shots. Not only this, but It also sports the Google Camera app from Pixel 3 XL, which allows you to use features like Night Sight mode and Lens Blur. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M31.
In terms of optics, the Galaxy M31 dons a quad-camera setup with a 64-megapixel Quad Bayer primary sensor which uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture true 64MP images. Talking about the features, then the stock camera app on the devices packs with features like Super Steady video recording, dedicated Night Mode, and other basic features. And if you want to capture mind-blowing low-light images then you can use the Google Camera app. If you’re a Galaxy M31 user, then here you can download the best working GCam for Samsung M31.
The device houses an Exynos chipset and there are only a few GCam ports that are compatible with the device. As of now, GCam 6.1 mod is working fine on the smartphone. We’ll link the newer version of the app once available. Talking about the features, then Google Camera 6.1 comes with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Samsung Galaxy M31.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31
Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the best selling mid-range smartphones. And one of the best thing about the smartphone is that It has Camera2 API enabled by default. But, the device comes with an Exynos chipset, which simply means that finding a GCam is not easy. After doing some research, we found a Google Camera 6.1 mod port which works fine on Galaxy M31. Thanks to Arnova8G2 & Urnyx05, who have ported the app to work on other phones. In this port, all the features are working except Night Sight mode and portrait mode. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy M31 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy M31 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk)
Note: To use Portrait Mode and Night Sight on the Galaxy M31 you need to fully enable Camera2 API and HAL3, by rooting the M31.
Before downloading the app, make sure to check the below listed recommended settings, which will make the app run smoother.
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888 (JPEG).
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M31
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy M31.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy M31.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers & Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: