Last year, Oppo launched two new A-series smartphones named as, Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo A9 2020. Although these are the entry-level smartphones but in terms of features, both phones has gotten a bit of mid-range facelift. The camera is one of the centrepiece features of Oppo A5 2020 and A9 2020, both phones bundled with a quad-lens camera setup on the back. And the best thing is that the Camera2 API is enabled by default on Oppo’s new A-series phones and you can install a GCam mod from Pixel 3. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo A5 2020 & A9 2020.
The camera is one of the primary features that Oppo focused on while introducing a new smartphone. The more admirable Oppo A9 2020 flaunts a quad-lens camera setup with 48-megapixel primary sensor, while the vanilla A5 2020 comes with a 12-megapixel sensor. In terms of optics, the stock camera app allows you to capture decent images but not in every condition. Luckily, the Google Camera app sports both the devices, which helps you to capture amazing shots in almost every condition.
There are a numerous GCam mod ports available on the web, but finding the best companion is one of the toughest tasks. Here we found a perfect companion that you can use on Oppo A5 2020 & A9 2020. Talking about the features then, Google Camera 6.1 brings features like night sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo A9 2020.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Oppo A5 2020 & Oppo A9 2020
Only a few Oppo phones are able to get a taste of GCam features. Luckily, the Oppo’s all-new A5 2020 and A9 2020 are one of them. Thanks to the Snapdragon 665 chipset and jairo_rossi (who have ported this GCam mod). As the Camera2 API sport is available to these phones, you can install Google Camera on your smartphone without rooting. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo A5 2020 & A9 2020 (HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk)
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
- Download this config file, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config (Oppo-A5-2020-Config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Oppo-A5-2020-Config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo A5 2020 & Oppo A9 2020
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Oppo A5 2020 & A9 2020.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Oppo A5 & A9 2020.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.2 for any Android Phone
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: