Samsung has started working on the latest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 update for Galaxy phones. And the company has recently announced the One UI 3.0 public beta update for the Galaxy S20 series. This step from Samsung gives the option to extract One UI 3.0 apps. One of the XDA members has successfully extracted these apps that we can install on Galaxy phones with One UI 2.0 or the latest update. Here you get to download One UI 3.0 apps and guide on how to install One UI 3.0 apps on Galaxy Phones running One UI 2.0.
It’s about a month since the official release of Android 11 by Google and other companies are also set to bring their custom OS based on Android 11. And we know Samsung can never be behind in this race. The company is all set to release One UI 3.0 with a lot of new features and stock apps. Most of the stock apps come with improved UI and performance. And you can easily get the new One UI 3.0 apps on your Galaxy Phone running on One UI 2.0, One UI 2.1, or One UI 2.5.
If you want to try updated apps on your device before others then you are in luck as AlexisXDA an XDA member has successfully ported all the One UI 3.0 apps for Galaxy phones running One UI 2.0 or latest. For easy installation, Alexis has also created a flashable zip file to replace old apps with One UI 3.0 apps.
Download One UI 3.0 Apps (Flashable Zip)
All thanks to AlexisXDA user for porting the One UI 3.0 apps for Samsung phones. It doesn’t include all the stock apps, but the collection includes most of the stock apps. Below you will find the list of One UI 3.0 apps that you can install on your One UI 2.0, One UI 2.1, One UI 2.5.
- Digital Wellbeing
- New Bixby Routines
- New Samsung Call Settings
- Link Sharing
- Share Live
- Samsung Browser
There are two flashable files, one to remove the existing apps (from the above list). And the second zip file will install the available One UI 3.0 stock apps on your Samsung phone.
After downloading both the flashable zip files, you need to install both files on your phone. But there’s a catch, you can not install One UI 3.0 apps without unlocking bootloader. There are some points that you need to follow before installing One UI 3.0 apps.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked of your phone
- TWRP or another custom recovery must be installed
Install One UI 3.0 apps on Samsung Phones
- Download and copy both flashable zip files to your phone.
- Turn off your phone and boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Tap on the install button and flash the ‘Flash This Before’ file.
- After flashing the above zip file, reboot your phone to the system.
- Then again boot into recovery mode.
- Now flash the OneUI3.0_ported_apps.zip file.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy the latest One UI 3.0 apps on your Samsung phone.
This way you can get all the ported One UI 3.0 apps on your phone with improved in-app design and new features.
So there you have it, the complete guide on how to install One UI 3.0 apps on Samsung phones running on One UI 2.0 or later. In case if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section below.
- How to Take Screenshot by Tapping Back of your device
- You can now download Apple October 13 High Speed Event Wallpapers
- Download Magisk v21.0 and Magisk Manager v8.0.0 APK [with new interface]