There are tons of apps that you could use to communicate with your friends. Each app has its own features alongside the good and the bad. One of the popular apps that were more towards gamers is Discord.
Discord is being used by gamers and now even the general public as well thanks to the Discord Stages that was released this year. Discord has a lot of features and Text to Speech is one of them. Today we will be talking about the Discord Text To Speech service along with a list of funny Text To Speech messages for Discord.
Discord has always been improving itself and keeps adding new features to make itself stay ahead of the other messaging apps. Discord lets you do everything, from text messaging to video calls, to streaming and even listening to music right within Discord with the help of bots. Also, you can use Discord on any platform of your choice or even simply use a web browser to access Discord. Read along to know about the Discord TTS service and some of the funny messages you can send using the Discord TTS service.
Discord Text To Speech
TTS is a Text-To-Speech service that does exactly what it says. It reads aloud any text that you send, provided you use the prefix /tts before the message you want to be read aloud. On Discord, the settings for TTS are off by default. So, to use the Text to Speech feature on Discord, you need to enable the service. It is quite simple and easy to enable. Follow these steps to enable TTS on Discord.
How to Enable TTS on Discord
- Open the Discord app on your computer.
- Click on the Gear/Settings Icon. The icon will be on left to your username.
- Select the Notifications menu from the left sidebar.
- Now, scroll to the Text To Speech settings on the right.
- Make sure that Enabled for all Channels options has been selected, if you want enable Discord TTS otherwise, simply select the currently selected channel.
- Now head over to the left sidebar and select the Accessibility menu.
- Toggle the Allow playback and usage of the /command to On.
- And that is how to enable TTS on Discord.
How to do Text To Speech on Discord
The next step is to make the Discord read your messages. It is super easy to make Discord read out messages. To do this, simply open any text box and simply type in /tts space followed by the message you wish to send. When you type a text using the TTS command, Discord will now read the message aloud. Do note that other members of the server will be able to hear the messages only if they have TTS settings enabled on their Discord. Another thing to remember is that you will find these TTS settings only on the desktop version of Discord. The apps for Android and iOS do not have the TTS settings.
Now that you are all set to use the Discord text to speech service, you will also be looking for the best Discord TTS messages. We have also included some best Text to Speech messages for discord.
Best Funny Discord Text To Speech
You have now TTS enabled in Discord, it’s time for a bit of fun. With the help of the /tts command, you can make the voice readout anything that you wish to say. We have compiled a list of the funny Discord TTS that you can use in your Discord severs to have a good time with other members.
- /tts bananananananananabananabananana
- /tts my sprinkler goes thiststststststststs and comes back like ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte
- /tts don’t you just hate it when your cat wakes you up like this? Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
- /tts bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois bois
- /tts @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
- /tts the sprinkler goes pspspspspspspsppissppsspspsps pisssssss pissss pspspspsps
- /tts the ting goes sarah pap pap ka ka ka skidi pap pap and prrrrr raaaah
- /tts the planes go whhhhhhhooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhzzzzz and the boats go burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr drip drip
- /tts lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl l;url lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl
- /tts the helicopter goes swa sa swa swa swa swa swa swa swa swa swa swa swa swa
- /tts the rice burners go wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
- /tts the train goes tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche wuuuu wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche
- /tts my ROFLCopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi
- /tts :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:
- /tts printing document now szzzzzzzuzzzzzzzzzzzsuzzzzzzzzzzzuzzzzzssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzuzzzzzzz
- /tts oioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioi
- /tts boomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboom
- /tts shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
- /tts burrrah burrrah burrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhh
- /tts itch itch itch itch itch iotch iotch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch
- /tts mamma miaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And there you have it, a list of the funny Discord TTS messages that you use with the TTS command. There are a lot more you can try and even create some of your own. This concludes the guide on how to enable TTS on Discord along with funny TTS messages that you could send in groups for fun. If you have created some new ones and find them hilarious, you can comment below.