Not long ago, Apple kicked-off the watchOS 7.5 release candidate update, which is going to be available for public in the coming days. Now the company has started testing the sixth-iteration of watchOS 7. Yes, the first beta patch of watchOS 7.6 goes live to developers for testing purposes. Obviously, the update will bump up the watch with some new features and improvements. Here you can check everything about watchOS 7.6 Beta Update.
The first beta build of watchOS 7.6 carries 18U5523d build number and measures around 175MB of size for downloading. As always, the update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 or later models. And the other best thing is, if you’re a developer then it is freely available to you for sideloading the newer build. Apparently, users can also access the features of watchOS 7.5 on their Apple Watch.
As for now, the details of changes and new features are not available to us. But we can expect that the latest update comes with a list of bug fixes and improvements to the overall user experience. If you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest software, then you can follow the below steps to manually sideload the watchOS 7.6 beta update.
Download watchOS 7.6 Beta Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on iOS 14.7 beta or iPadOS 14.7 beta, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.6 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.6 developer beta update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Everything you need to know about Android 12
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: