Due to the coronavirus outbreak, All the updates were delayed from late 2019. But from the past few days, we have seen that Xiaomi has gained some speed in giving new updates to its phones. And now the company has started testing MIUI 11 based Android 10 beta update on Redmi Note 7 Pro in China. The latest build bumps up with the latest security patch and a bunch of new features. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro [China Beta].
After successfully releasing the stable update for Xiaomi Mi CC9/Mi 9 Lite, Mi A3, and Redmi Note 8 Pro. The company starts testing Android 10 updates on other phones as well. This time, the beta update arrives on one of the best selling smartphones of last year dubbed as, Redmi Note 7 Pro which came with Android Pie 9.0 (out-of-the-box). As this is a china ROM, you need to update your phone manually. Luckily the ROM is available to download, so if you’re in a hurry and want to taste Android 10 features. Then you can download it from the below link.
Before downloading, here’s a quick look at the features of the Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update. It comes with MIUI 11 which has features like with dedicated Dark Mode, Mi Ai, Ultra Power Saving mode, new Settings UI, gradient MIUI logo, and more. Not only this, the update has all the basic features of Android 10 and gains version number 20.3.4 (codename- VIOLET). It weighs around 2.28GB in size. The complete changelog is not available yet.
Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro [China Beta]
As this is a China beta ROM, you need to sideload GApps if you want to use Google Play Services on your smartphone. As of now, It’s in a rolling phase some users on social media already reportedly receiving this update. If you also want to taste all the features of the new Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Beta Update, then download the recovery rom from the below link and then update your device. Here’s the download link.
- Download Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update (China Beta)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 Pro
If you’ve any doubts or queries regarding this article. Then, make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.