Last year, TCL launched its first own smartphone in the form of TCL Plex. The smartphone was first running on the Android Pie 9.0 out-of-the-box. Now, TCL has started rolling out the Android 10 stable update with camera improvements and bloatware apps. It also brings the latest security patch alongside with all the basic features of Android 10. Here’s the complete information about the TCL Plex Android 10 Update.
TCL Plex is a camera-centric smartphone, gains a triple-lens camera setup on the back with 48-megapixel primary camera. The update brings various enhancements to the camera performance, the default app now capture images faster, the front camera gets skin color filters. And the video recording mode also works smoother. Other than camera performance, the update brings two new apps, dubbed as File Share and Modern Combat Rebel Guns. Not only a new game, but the update also comes with a dedicated Game Mode, which will enhance your gaming experience.
It’s an OTA update, will arrive on your phone very soon. This is an Android 10 based update with the layering of TCL UI. In terms of features, then It bumps up with all the basic features of Android 10, like system-wide dark mode, new full-screen navigation gestures, and more. It also brings VoLTE and VoWiFi sport. Talking about the size, then the update weighs around 2.7GB in size and bags with the software version number v2.0.2B.A.G. Here’s the complete changelog.
TCL Plex Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Improves High pixel mode performance for Rear camera 48MP and front camera.
- Improves video stability performance while in motion.
- Improves skin color filters for the front camera.
- Improves mobile security through a regular android patch.
- Enables EE/O2 VoLTE and VoWiFi for UK open markets.
- Adjusts the position of the sound control centre.
- Supports music player apps on lock screen.
- Provides up to 30 shortcuts for smart key settings. Be aware that your current smart key settings will be reset and their functions must be re-configured.
- Adds a File Share app and the game app ‘Modern Combat Rebel Guns’.
- Adds gesture control for Google full screen and Google Assistant.
- Adds Game Mode to enhance your gaming experience.
- Adds Dark Mode in which the current display theme can be substituted for one based on blacks and dark colors.
Android 10 Update for TCL Plex
Android 10 Stable Update arrives on TCL Plex, as an OTA update. It is currently in a rolling phase, will arrive on your smartphone soon. The update also brings the latest January 2020 security patch. If you’re in a haste and want to taste the features of Android 10. Then, you can immediately update your smartphone, via system updates. Before updating your smartphone make sure to take a look at the below-listed prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
When OTA arrives on your smartphone, then you can start downloading. Once downloaded it will restart your smartphone. After rebooting the phone, you can start using the Android 10 stable update on your TCL Plex. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
If you’ve any doubts, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android