Just a few days ago, Samsung kicked-off One UI 3.1 based Android 11 update for the Galaxy A31. Now the more-powerful Galaxy A41 is getting the big update. The Galaxy A41 is scheduled to get its first major update in June 2021, but Samsung loves to surprise the consumers by releasing the update before official timeline. The latest update goes official with a list of new features and improvements. Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A41 Android 11 Update.
This article was originally published on 27th April 2021
Like every other A-series phone, the Galaxy A41 also receives the One UI 3.1 build instead of One UI 3.0. The latest patch is seeding with A415FXXU1CUD4 build number. As it is a big update, it requires a huge amount of data for sideloading the new update. For the time being, the update is available in Russia, we can expect it will reach more countries in the coming days. The update on Galaxy A31 released with April 2021 monthly security patch and we can expect same with the Galaxy A41 update.
In terms of changes, then the latest update is rolling out with features like Private Share, Nearby Share, Samsung Free, Eye Comfort Shield, Remove location data, Auto Switch feature, along with a few other features. You can also use the basic features of Android 11. As for now, the changelog of the latest build is not available to us, we’ll attach it to this article once it is available.
Samsung Galaxy A41 Android 11 Update
Samsung Galaxy A41 users can now upgrade their smartphone to One UI 3.1 based Android 11 update. As for now, the update is in a rolling phase, it will be available for everyone in the coming days. You can head over to the Settings > Software Updates for manually checking the latest updates. It will show the available update so tap on download and install to get it on your phone.
While other users can wait for a few days or download the firmware manually for their smartphone.
If you’re in a haste, then you can update your device manually using Firmware. You can download Galaxy Fold Firmware from Frija tool, SamFirm tool, Samsung Firmware Downloader Tool, or SamMobile website. If you are using one of the tools then enter your model and country code and download the firmware. Once downloaded, you can flash the firmware using Odin Tool. I recommend you take a backup prior to diving into the process. That’s it.
Android 11 Update for Galaxy A41 – Changelog
We’ve refreshed the look and feel of One UI Core 3.1 in lots of ways, big and small, from new, more consistent icons to smarter organization of the quick panel and notifications. Motion is smoother and more natural than ever, with improved animations and haptic feedback for common interactions. And the interface responds to different screen sizes to provide the best experience on any device, whether it’s a phone, foldable, or tablet.
We optimized One UI Core 3.1 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better. We’ve also restricted background activities to provide better performance and power usage.
- New image categories have been added to Dynamic Lock screen, and you can select up to 5 categories at once.
- On the Lock screen, you can add a widget to check your usage time.
- Get an interactive preview when setting a wallpaper.
- Add a call background to see a picture or video when you make or receive a call.
- In Samsung Internet, you can reorder and lock tabs.
- New icons and Lock screen widgets make it easier to find and control your routines.
- Use Digital Wellbeing with separate personal and work profiles.
Home screen and Lock screen
- Add widgets by touching and holding an app on the Home screen.
- Turn off the screen by double tapping on an empty space on the Home or Lock screen. (Set it up in Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures.)
- On the Lock screen, tap the clock area to see widgets like calendar, weather, and music.
Calls and chats
- See conversations separately in the notification panel. Works with Messages and your favorite chat apps.
- Easily remove duplicate contacts stored in the same account in Contacts. The storage period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 days to 30 days.
- Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts from a single screen.
- Added Trash in Messages so that recently deleted messages are stored for 30 days.
Pictures and videos
- Take pictures quicker with improved auto focus and auto exposure.
- View, edit, and share pictures and videos more easily from Gallery.
- Find pictures and videos quicker with new search features and categories in Gallery.
- Revert edited pictures to their original versions at any time, even after they’re saved, so you never lose a shot.
- Settings has a new simpler look and feel. Your Samsung account is shown at the top, and Home screen settings are now easier to access.
- Find the settings you need more easily with new Search features. You’ll get better results for synonyms and common misspellings, and you can tap on tags to see groups of related settings.
- Quick settings buttons have been reduced to provide only the most commonly used features. You can also add buttons to create your own customized quick panel.
- Increased the number of input languages to 370.
- Made it easier to paste copied images and verification codes from text messages.
- Added emoji and sticker suggestions when you enter a text-based emoticon.
- Improved the keyboard layout to provide a larger space bar when entering web and email addresses.
- Reorganized Keyboard settings so it’s easier to access frequently used settings.
Maintain a healthy balance between work and life by minimizing repetitive and complicated tasks and handling them efficiently.
- New routines will be recommended based on your daily life and usage patterns.
- In Internet, you can hide the status and navigation bars for a more immersive experience and quickly translate webpages.
- You’ll be prompted to block websites that send too many pop-ups or notifications.
- You can browse and select cloud drive files from the file selection screen in My Files.
- You can now delete cache files in My Files to easily free up storage space.
- Events with the same start time are displayed together in the month and list views in Calendar.
- Use your phone or tablet app icon layout in Samsung DeX so you know where everything is.
- Open the touch pad from the navigation bar on your phone or tablet.
Easy media and device control
Media and device control is easier with the improved media panel in notifications. You can see recently used media apps and quickly change the playback device. You can also check Android Auto settings in the Advanced features menu in Settings.
Identify and improve your daily habits
Improved Digital Wellbeing features make it easy to check how you’re using your phone or tablet and help you form good digital habits. Check your usage while driving or see weekly changes in your screen time by function at a glance through upgraded weekly reports.
Accessibility for everyone
One UI Core 3 recommends useful accessibility features for you based on your usage. The improved Accessibility shortcut makes accessibility features easier to start and use. You can use the Speak keyboard input aloud feature to get voice feedback of your typing even when TalkBack is turned off.
Stronger privacy protection
You can now let an app access to your microphone, camera, or location just one time. Any permissions that an app hasn’t used in a while will be automatically revoked. You can no longer give apps permission to always see your location in the regular permission popup. To let apps access your location when they’re not in use, you need to go to the location permission page for the app in Settings.
- Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- Eye comfort shield function has been added.
- The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
Buds Auto Switching
- Support Buds auto switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend to register automatically, and remind important information by situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
- Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
- In Clock, you can hear the time and preset name of the alarm read aloud when an alarm rings.
as part of the implementation of the requirements of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1867 of 18.11.2020, the download of mandatory applications has been added;
some of these apps will only be installed if the device is reset to factory settings;
- To learn more about the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1867 of 18.11.2020, please follow the link http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202011230051
- If you have any questions about downloading the required apps, please contact Samsung Electronics Customer Support via the feedback form on our website [https://www.samsung.com/ru/support/email/] or by phone 8-800-555-55-55 (free of charge from city and mobile phones of local mobile operators in Russia).
- Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3.1 update.
- App copies made using Dual messenger can no longer access SD card files directly. To share SD card files in an app copy, select the files in Gallery or My Files, tap Share, then select the app copy.
- You can no longer use Wi-Fi Direct to send files to other devices. You can use Nearby Share instead. You can still receive files using Wi-Fi Direct.
- You can no longer connect to Chromecast using Smart View. You can use Google Home instead.
You May Also Like – Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then leave it in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy A72 Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy A52 Wallpapers
- Best Galaxy Themes for Samsung Phones