Yesterday, Samsung released fifth beta of One UI 3.0 for Galaxy S20 series. Now, Samsung seeds the One UI 3.0 Beta 3 to the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. The previous beta has already squashed a bunch of bugs on the Galaxy Note 20 series phones, now the company seeds the third-beta which also brings a list of bug fixes and improvements. Here you can check all about the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 One UI 3.0 Beta 3 Update.
The third beta patch on Note 20 is rolling out in India with N98xxXXU1ZTK7 build number. And the size of the update is listed as 992MB to download, which is approx. 300MB bigger than previous build. Like second beta, the latest build for Note 20 series also comes with the November 2020 monthly security patch.
Talking about changes, then the changelog lists a slew of fixes and improvements. The new patch fixes YouTube Music bug, Notification blur issue, address the interlocutor calling issue, along with a few other bugs on the Galaxy Note 20 and 20 Ultra. The device also get updates of One UI Home app and Samsung Internet app. Here’s the complete list of bug fixes.
- Interlocutor can’t be heard by the recepient during voice and video calls.
- When scrolling down the notification bar, the background is not blurred.
- While performing “Capture > Edit” right after DeX has been connected, top and bottom areas are cut.
- While trying to unlock the device using biometrics, it fails, lock screen is locked and lock button does not work after that.
- When opening “Customize My Files home” menu an error occurs.
- When trying to use YouTube music, Safe Mode turns on, device becomes sluggish and reboots.
- One UI Home has been updated.
- Samsung Internet has been updated.
- Other minor errors have been fixes.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Lineup One UI 3.0 Beta 3
Samsung has painstakingly working to provide the newest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 to its flagship phones. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra gets its third One UI 3.0 beta update, while the Galaxy S20 gets its fifth beta. So, we can expect that the stable build may arrive sooner than expected.
If you’re in a haste, and can’t be patient anymore, then you can join the beta program and taste the features of One UI 3.0 based Android 11 update.
If you want to get access to the One UI 3.0 Beta, then you just need to join the One UI beta program from Samsung Members app. Once done, head over to the Settings, then Software Update, and tap on Download and Install to update your smartphone to the latest available software.
You may also like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 [Snapdragon]
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: