From the past few weeks, Samsung is constantly releasing One UI 3.0 beta patches for the Galaxy S20 Lineup. Last week, Galaxy S20 series phones get the One UI 3.0 beta 4 with improved Super Zoom and a few other features. Now Samsung starts rolling out the fifth beta of One UI 3.0 with a long list of bug fixes. Here’s everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy S20 One UI 3.0 Beta 5 Update.
Originally published on November 10th @ 04:52 PM IST – updates are added at the end.
Before diving to the list of bug fixes, let’s take a look at the build number of the new update. The fifth beta on Galaxy S20 lineup is weeding with G98xxKSU1ZTK7 build number. The new OTA measures around 480MB of download size. And this build sticks with the November 2020 monthly security patch.
In terms of changes, then Samsung resolved YouTube Music bug, Notification blur issue, address the interlocutor calling issue, along with a few other bugs. The update also updated the One UI Home app and Samsung Internet app. Here’s the complete list of bug fixes.
- Interlocutor can’t be heard by the recepient during voice and video calls.
- When scrolling down the notification bar, the background is not blurred.
- While performing “Capture > Edit” right after DeX has been connected, top and bottom areas are cut.
- While trying to unlock the device using biometrics, it fails, lock screen is locked and lock button does not work after that.
- When opening “Customize My Files home” menu an error occurs.
- When trying to use YouTube music, Safe Mode turns on, device becomes sluggish and reboots.
- One UI Home has been updated.
- Samsung Internet has been updated.
- Other minor errors have been fixes.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Lineup One UI 3.0 Beta 5
One UI 3.0 Beta 5 update bumped up with a bunch of bug fixes on the Galaxy S20 series, hopefully, Samsung One UI 3.0 stable build for Galaxy S20 may arrive sooner than expected.
If you want to get access to the One UI 3.0 Beta, then you just need to join the One UI beta program from Samsung Members app. Once done, head over to the Settings, then Software Update, and tap on Download and Install to update your smartphone to the latest available software.
Update 1: December Security Patch
Samsung just pushed another update with bug fixes and December security patch. The newer once bumped up with G98xxXXU5ZTKA software version, weighs 271MB of download size.
Source – Twitter
You may also like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 [Exynos]
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: