One of the most anticipated updates finally starts seeding on the Galaxy Note 9. Samsung has finally kicked off the One UI 2.1 Update for Galaxy Note 9. The latest build brings a slew number of changes to the device. And fortunately, you can sideload it on your device before arriving the official airborne update. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 9 One UI 2.1 Update.
As for now, the airborne update is weeding in the regions of Germany. The update bags up with N960FXXU5ETF5 build number and weighs a whopping 1.2GB to download. In the coming days, it will be available for other regions. The roots of this update are based on Android 10, Yes, you can get access to all the essential features that are available in Android 10. If you’re waiting for the One UI 2.1 update, then you can grab the firmware from the download section and sideload it on your device.
Talking about the changes, then One UI 2.1 Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 knocks up with Quick Share, Music Share features which lets you share files between devices. The update also brings features to the built-in camera app. The camera app gets single take mode, Pro video recording mode, and AR Zone (that has AR Emoji and AR doodle collection). Though, the company doesn’t mention anything about the One UI 2.1 in the latest changelog.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 One UI 2.1 Update
Like every other One UI update, It is expected to make its way to more regions in the coming days. But if you’re in a haste and want to delectate Samsung’s newest custom skin features. Then you can also download firmware from the below-mentioned links. You can download the firmware from Samsung’s official server using tools like SamFirm or Frija. And It is also available on third-party websites like SamMobile. Here’s the download link.
- Download One UI 2.1 Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [Stable] (N960FXXU5ETF5)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download One UI 2.1 Firmware for Galaxy Note 9 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update your Galaxy Note 9 to One UI 2.1 Update
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you get to use the latest Android 10 features and OneUI 2.1 features. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy M01 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: