Back in December 2020, Realme started testing its newest Realme UI 2.0 skin on the Realme X2 Pro along with the Realme 7. Realme X2 Pro was announced back in October 2019 with ColorOS based Android Pie 9.0 OS, later it received its first major upgrade in the form of Realme UI based Android 10. Now the news comes out that, the company has started pushing the next major update for Realme X2 Pro, yes, I am talking about Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. Here you can check everything about Realme X2 Pro Android 11 Update.
As always, the company share details of the new update on its community forum. The latest update on Realme X2 Pro arrives with RMX1931_11_F.11 build number along with a flurry of new features and improvements. If you want to upgrade your smartphone to the latest version, then make sure that your Realme X2 Pro is running on any of these two versions RMX1931EX_11.C.37 / RMX1931EX_11.C.38.
Although, it’s a stable patch, but still, it has some issues, which you can check before updating your smartphone to the latest update. Here is the list of issues, Realme mention on its community forum.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
- We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
Realme pushes the latest Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update on Realme X2 Pro with a number of new features. Talking about the list, then the update bag features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Obviously, you can also access the standard features of Android 11 alongside the Realme UI 2.0.
Realme X2 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme X2 Pro users running on RMX1931EX_11.C.37 / RMX1931EX_11.C.38 software version can easily upgrade their smartphone to the latest Android 11 update. By heading over to the Settings > Software Update > download the new build if available.
If your phone is running on older software, then make sure to update your smartphone to the new version. Also, before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy M32 Wallpapers
- iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]