Just a few days ago, Realme has started testing its newest custom skin – Realme UI on Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro. Though, It’s a closed beta testing program, in which only a few users can participate and get the table of Android 10 based on Realme UI. The stable release will be available for both the phones later this month, but if you’re curious and want to taste the features of Android 10 then, you can manually update your device to Realme UI. Here you can Download Realme X2 Realme UI Beta Update & Realme X2 Pro Realme UI Beta Update [OTA Zip].
The company has started testing the second beta for both the devices. The newer build comes with some known bug fixes like Game Space won’t open and One tap lock screen is not working. As this is a beta update, it may still have some bugs. But if you’re in a haste and want to taste new features of Realme UI, then you can download the OTA zip from the download section and update your smartphone manually to Realme UI based Android 10.
In terms of features, then the Realme UI Beta update bags with the latest security patch, a bunch of new features, and overall system improvements. It knocks up Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro with Realme UI which comes with features like personalized custom icons, Focus mode, Really PaySa, Full speed gaming mode, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. Not only this, but It also brings all the basic features of Android 10. Here’s the complete changelog.
Realme X2 Android 10 Stable Update & Realme X2 Pro Android 10 Beta Update – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Download Realme UI Beta Update for Realme X2 & X2 Pro [OTA Zip]
The Realme UI Beta update OTA zip is now available to download & update for both Realme X2 & X2 Pro. The update gains version number RMX1992EX_11_C.03 for Realme X2 and RMX1931EX_11_C.20 for Realme X2 Pro. Talking about the size, then It weighs between 3.25GB to 3.40GB in size. Below we attach the OTA zip file for both the devices. It works on both the Indian and European variants of Realme X2 Pro, while the Realme X2 OTA is China build, which means you need to sideload GApps after installing the update. Here’s the download link.
- Download Realme X2 Realme UI China Beta Update [OTA Zip]
- Download Realme X2 Realme UI Beta Update [OTA Zip]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, as you need to format data.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the full Firmware if it is available, using Realme Flash Tool & Realme USB Drivers.
How to Update Realme X2 & Realme X2 Pro to Android 10 (Realme UI Beta)
- It is a beta Fastboot ROM and requires a custom recovery to install the Update.
- Download this TWRP recovery (for X2 Pro) and install it on your phone (follow this guide). For Realme X2 TWRP follow this guide.
- After installing the TWRP Recovery, copy the download update file on your phone.
- Turn off your phone. Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together until the TWRP logo appears.
- In TWRP Recovery go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik cache/system & data. Swipe to delete the selected data.
- Then go to Install and flash the downloaded Android 10 ozip file.
- After flashing the update file go to Wipe > Format Data > type ‘Yes’ and enter.
- It will delete all data from your phone and then Reboot your phone to the system.
- That’s it, now enjoy the latest Android 10 on your Realme X2/X2 Pro.
Some users have also able to update using VPN. If you want to try with VPN then install VPN and set location to India. Then go to settings and search for the update. It will show the latest update so download and install it. It is working for some users so it’s worth trying.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X2
If you’ve any doubt regarding the Android 10 update for Realme X2/X2 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: