In the month of March, Realme C3 users get access to the company’s newest skin – Realme UI 2.0 via closed beta program. After testing few months, now, the company starts accepting open beta applications. So, if you’re using the Realme C3 and waiting for the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11, then you can take a part to the open beta program. The update comes with a number of useful features, improvements, and fixes. Check more to know about Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update.
The open beta is limited to the users running on RMX2020_11_A.63 software version. Realme begins accepting users application starting today, as this is an open beta program, there’s no need to be worried about the number of seats available in this program. The company also mentions known issues list.
Here’s the list of known issues available in Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
In terms of features and changes, then the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 beta comes with features such as a number of big changes such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Realme C3 users can also access basic Android 11 features.
As for now, the changelog is not available to us, but you can access the afore-listed features after updating your device.
Now you’re familiar with both the changes and issues, if you’re using the Realme C3 and want to taste the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin, then you can follow these steps to join open beta program. But before moving to the steps, make sure to take a backup of important data and also charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
How to get Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta on Realme C3
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the application, the Realme team will review the application and if it passes the review, then you will get the update in few days. You can check for the update manually from Settings.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme C3
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Wallpapers
- Download BGMI Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups