Just a few days ago, Oppo released a stable Android 10 update for non-pro variants of Oppo R15. Now the company has kicked-off the ColorOS 7 based Android 10 Stable build for Oppo R15 Pro. The device was originally shipped with Android Oreo 8.0, later received Android Pie 9.0 update. Now receives its second major OS update with the latest monthly security patch and a chunk of new features. Here you can check all details of Oppo R15 Pro Android 10 Update.
The newest software build on Oppo R15 Pro comes with CPH1831EX_11.F.14 build version. As for now, the company is rolling out this update in India, Thailand, and Malaysia with unlimited quota. This is an airborne update, that might take some time to reach every unit. The new update comes with the July 2020 monthly security patch.
Talking about the changes, then Android 10 Update for Oppo R15 Pro knocks up with new Navigation Gestures, Dark Mode, Focus Mode, Pause function in screen recording, New Live Wallpapers alongside the static wallpapers, recommendations in the album, and more. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Oppo R15 Pro – Changelog
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized three-finger screen capture, you can press and slide with three fingers to select the screen capture area; long press and slide down to drag the screen to quickly take a screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings, which can adjust the position of the preview floating window, set the prompt sound, etc.
- Optimize screenshots to preview floating windows, pull down to share, and pull up floating windows for long screenshots.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added dark mode, saving power and protecting eyes.
- Added focus mode to help block outside interruptions while working or studying.
- Added new charging animation style.
- Optimize the control center interaction, making the one-handed operation experience.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
Oppo R15 Pro Android 10 Update (Stable)
If your Oppo R15 Pro is running on CPH1831EX_11.C.35/C.36/C.37, then you will receive the latest Android 10 update. In case your device is running on the older version, then make sure to update your device to the latest available version. As for now, the download link for this build is not available, but if you’re in a haste, then make sure to check software updates in the system settings. If the update is available, then make sure to read the prerequisites before updating your device.
- Make sure to backup all data before update.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
How to Install Oppo R15 Pro Android 10 Update (ColorOS 7 Stable)
- Connect your phone to an active internet connection.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Then go to Software Update, and there you will get the latest Android 10 update.
- Download & Install the update and then reboot to apply changes.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Oppo R15 Pro on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy M31s Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles:
- Download OnePlus Nord Wallpapers
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
- Download ROG Phone 3 Wallpapers [FHD+]